• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!!

Like a wise man on here said before.. if chicks didn’t have vag’s, we’d be hunting them from horseback with dogs for sport. I’m amazed everyday at how airheaded my girl is..it’s really something to behold sometimes. Man at one point, I thought she was soo smart, just had it all figured out and put together.. really thought she was something else!
What ever made em think they could vote for the right candidate.. well we see how that turned out

When you say your girl is that a wife, girlfriend or daughter?

If it’s a girlfriend, make sure you don’t turn her into a wife. Don’t ask me how I know that.

Thankfully, I now have my rifles to keep me warm.

When you say your girl is that a wife, girlfriend or daughter?

If it’s a girlfriend, make sure you don’t turn her into a wife. Don’t ask me how I know that.

Thankfully, I now have my rifles to keep me warm.
Yessir.. girlfriend. She impressed the hell outta me early on. She is very intelligent, great body, pretty good face. But ultimately like all females, an absolute airhead.

Yessir.. girlfriend. She impressed the hell outta me early on. She is very intelligent, great body, pretty good face. But ultimately like all females, an absolute airhead.

Run away! Run away!

1658701470810.gif

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Yea, he's right.

Kinda looks like that tranny admiral.

Was posting that really necessary? I mean, seriously, do we have to look at a disgustingly ugly and fat POS?

It's not just a disgustingly ugly and fat POS, it's horrific nightmare of an aberration which causes severe nausea and uncontrolled vomiting. That face reminds me of a baboon's butt with road rash.

I hope you're satisfied. I filled up the waste paper basket next to my desk with all three of yesterday's meals and this morning's breakfast. I feel like my guts are going to come out of my mouth and spill over my keyboard at any minute.

Here are some real women who are pro-life:

iu

352b621c6130bd578b4d91d97ce499c1.png

Lila Rose, President of Live Action:

Lila-Rose-min-e1513176593175.jpg

Michelle Bachman:

Rep_Michele_Bachmann_Official_Photo.JPG

Cristi Noem:

iu

Lauren Boebert:

BoebertCol-CDP-062620-781x1024.jpg

Valerie Gatto: