• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Roedale Bipod Adapter

Ghostcoyote

Minuteman
Feb 26, 2010
Ohio
Does anyone know a sure fire method of contacting "Roedale"?
I am trying to order a bipod from them. I have tried email and phone with no success thus far. They do not have the Sako TRG adapter listed with a part # or price on their site. I need the adapter to fit the bipod to the rifle. Any and all info would be appreciated.

Re: Roedale Bipod Adapter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have tried email and phone with no success thus far. </div></div>
You are not alone...

He is also a member here so try to send him a PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghostcoyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am trying to order a bipod from them.</div></div>

I wouldn't. Pete had a tough year, but so far that outfit hasn't produced anything more than excuses.

Josh

I actually spoke with someone this afternoon @ roedale, sorry didn't even get name. I was told they were finishing up the first batch of adapters. Photo and price would be on site in a day or two. Price quoted to me at the time was 105 euros. The upside was I also got word via email from Kasey that atlas is very close. All pending operation and tests of course of the new prototype.
For the Sako TRG so if you are on the notification list keep your fingers crossed. I know I am, thanks for the input fellas and I hope my new intel is of some use.