• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roedale Precision RCS T3 Chassis System

Pete Lincoln

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Guys we are nearing the end production phase of the next batch of Tikka T3 chassis systems.
They will be back on sale in the webshop this week and we are taking orders.
They should be ready for delivery in 6 week, but we will have a 6-8week delivery tag on them just to give us breathing space for all eventualities ( swine flue included !! ha ha )

First come first served. They will go quickly.

We have made the 1st folding version as a prototype, folding versions will follow at a later date once time and funds allow.

regards Pete

Re: Roedale Precision RCS T3 Chassis System

Pete, do you also have the Howa chassis in stock?

Pete,

Any chance that you can incorporate a change into the next gen so we can use the spigot mount bipods?

-pd

pd.
the versapod and AI bipod are usable, there is a hole in the end of the chassis that takes a spigot onto which these bipods fit,

and we are working on an adaptor for the TRG style bipod, so it will fit too.

regards Pete

I will have to double check mine when I get home later. I tried dropping in a bipod but it didnt seem to have any kind of locking mechanism for the spigot, just a hole. Thanks for the reply though.

-pd

pd, there is a hole in the under side of the stock, this is threaded, this is ised to lock the spigot in to the chassis, onto which the bipod is afixed.
Most folk use a Harris, but you can adapt several bipods to use with the stock.
regards Pete

Glad someone else is interested. A chassis for the FN would be a great setup. I am assuming it can be done.

Justin

Pete

Do you have a picture of that? Also, how much? and does it accept its own DBM, or still using the Tikka plastic magazine? Sorry, if I ask redundant question, came across a bit late in the game. Thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Lincoln</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pd, there is a hole in the under side of the stock, this is threaded, this is ised to lock the spigot in to the chassis, onto which the bipod is afixed.
Most folk use a Harris, but you can adapt several bipods to use with the stock.
regards Pete </div></div>

Pete, I found the hole on the under side as described, not sure how I missed it before. I guess when I initially tried dropping in a AI bipod and I didn't see a quick release mechanism or a lip to keep it from turning, I just 'assumed' (I know...) that it wouldn't work and proceeded to just use a harris.

That being said I may revisit the issue and see what I can do about converting to a quick release setup similar to AI's... Nah, now that I think about, maybe not. The harris works just fine... That and/or I will keep an eye out for your bipod and see what the options are in the future.

Thanks again for the reply, always nice to see someone like yourself take time out of your day to reply to questions.

-pd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete

Do you have a picture of that? Also, how much? and does it accept its own DBM, or still using the Tikka plastic magazine? Sorry, if I ask redundant question, came across a bit late in the game. Thank you. </div></div>

http://www.webshop.roedale.de/product_info.php?info=p211_RCS-Stock--Chassis-Only-.html

211_0.JPG

They use AICS mags, essentially Pete/Roedale has created the Roedale Chassis System (RCS) for the Tikka T3 and Howa 1500 that happens to accept AICS mags as well as AI skins. I believe they are working on other skins and options as well.

It's a nice alternative to the factory Tikka T3 stock, and at one point was one of the only shipping alternative stocks I could find for the Tikka. That being said I believe Manners now has a stock so there are other options, however if you want the "AI" look/feel then this is pretty much the only game in town right now.

I will say this, in this configuration the Tikka gives the TRG a run for its money...

-pd

Any chance that this may be adaptable to the Sauer STR200 or SSG3000 that its more known as internationally ?? - there are a lot of them up in scandinavia (35ish K)??

Works well for hunting as well! Fox-pup at 171 meters.

SNC00307.jpg

We are currently looking at other models. and will be developing the line as we go along, I had a prototype for the Sauer with carbon fiber side pannels in my hands last week, so we are trying to do the models that no one else does rather than duplicate the existing chassis from folks like Mcree and AI.

I will be at our CNC facility in the morning with Accurate Magazines .300winmag magazines to get check on the state of the .308 type chassis and get the long action version also sorted,
This will cover the .300win, and 30-06 Tikka's (Howa's will come later) and i want to test out a 6.5x55 in the adapted 300wm magazines to see if it will work 100% before we offer it.

If we get orders for 10 or more specific stocks its worth while manufacturing them.

Regards Pete

I have been using Petes stock for my Howa 1500 in .308 for almost a year.

It works perfectly, the AI mags work great. I did have a few problems with the Accurate Magazines but that was fixed by adjusting the feed lips.

I had tried a few different stocks but wanted one with a mag system, The RCS stock fit the bill. I am a huge fan of the AI setup, it just feels right.

Is there going to be a side folding version?

hey pete the thought just came to me how about a trg style stock/chassis for the tikka line of rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Lincoln</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and i want to test out a 6.5x55 in the adapted 300wm magazines to see if it will work 100% before we offer it. </div></div>

Please let me know if you get this to work. I would buy adapted mags from you if you will be selling them.

Thanks

Pete,
Any chance the RCS System will work with the .223 Rem T3 Tactical?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: j.s.m.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete,
Any chance the RCS System will work with the .223 Rem T3 Tactical? </div></div>

Works fine, just need to mod some AICS mags or wait for the new AICS 223 mags.

-pd

i want thank Pete and Geoff for the help they have given me. Finally i ordered RCS stock for my t3 ... and i can't wait to receive!!
smile.gif

Very cool. I am sure you will be very happy with it. I am going to report on my manners stock when I get it you will have to do the same with your stock.

yes,of course
wink.gif
... i should receive it in 4-5 weeks..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ptd</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: j.s.m.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pete,
Any chance the RCS System will work with the .223 Rem T3 Tactical? </div></div>

Works fine, just need to mod some AICS mags or wait for the new AICS 223 mags.

-pd </div></div>

Thanks Pete

-TT223

Anyone heard anything from pete lately?I was just wondering when the savage stock is coming out and which bolt spacing he decided to go with??????Hopefully it will be the 4.275 spacing since aics went with 4.400......hint hint

I tried the stock RCSII Viper, mounted on Tilkka 308Win Tac. is perfect you can hardly feel the recoil of the shot, grazzie to the stability offered by the bipod RH50 FT / R. I waited so long but I am very satisfied.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TiccaT3_308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I tried the stock RCSII Viper, mounted on Tilkka 308Win Tac. is perfect you can hardly feel the recoil of the shot, grazzie to the stability offered by the bipod RH50 FT / R. I waited so long but I am very satisfied. </div></div>

Good things come to them that wait!
wink.gif

_DSC0054.jpg

T3 stocks for the short calibers are shipping out daily. ( or weekly if the damn customs have to be consulted in the process )

Howa stocks will be ready soon.

T3 long stocks will be ready soon.

Savage is planned. If i can get my hands on the right models of savage action that you guys want it will go a lot faster.
I need concrete info on which savage modely we need to incorporate. I can see 1 or 2 models not bieng a problem.

the Sauer 200 / 3000 will not fit in an RCS type stock as the rifle has an integrated triggerguard-trigger system, this is not compatible with the side skins on an RCS II chassis..

it will however be going in one of the following:

_DSC0113.jpg

just as soon as we get a chance, but that might be 6 months.

regards Pete