• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roedale precision stock on a Tikka T3 tactical

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
I currently own a AIAw, but jus cant keep my eyes off the tikka t3 in one of those RCS stocks. I have never fired a tikka t3 but have read so much good about them, minus the stock.

I have owned a trg 22 and loved it. I guess my question is: How does the tikka trigger and action compare directly to the trg22's. I know the barrel is the same, I loved trg's trigger.

i figure a TRG action, trigger, and barrel in a AICs type stock would be hard to beat. and the price would be right at 2k or less to make it even better.

For all of you guys out there that have purchased this stock for your tikkas, how are you liking them? are they everything that I am thinking they would be? if I got one it woud be in .308, so not worried about the mags not working for some of the other calibers.

Re: Roedale precision stock on a Tikka T3 tactical

I'm not sure Pete Lincoln has sent any over to the USA yet. However..I can tell you that the T3 is a Super Slick action with a great adj. trigger. Even if you bought the T# lite hunting rifle for $500...dropped another $500 on installing a custom bbl and buying the Roedale stock..You are around $2000 for a VERY Nice rifle!

We sent several to the US and Canada, most went to Scandinavia though, we should have the T3 chassis back on shelf soon. I was thinking about taking pre-orders.

I realy like the T3 in our chassis. ( or in any decent stock, which counts all of the factory stocks out)
if you want a 2 stage trigger you can use the CG-Jackson.

Ive got the 1st folding version sat here waiting to be tested.

Pete

I'd pre order one for an FN SPR... Any chance for a chassis for it in the future Pete?