• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Roedale Trg Scope Mount

GB213

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Maryland
I saw on their website they have a 34mm 20moa scope mount for the TRG and AI. It has a built in level for cant that can be supplied with tritum, which is pretty cool. So my question is has anybody used this? What do you think? Does this connect to the receiver or do you still need rails? I am guessing it does because it is made for the TRG. Any help appreciated, before I lay down some big buck for this thing.

Re: Roedale Trg Scope Mount

Hi
If you mean the mount that is made by Sphur, but sold by Roedale, you don´t need the rails. It mounts direct to the receiver.
I have heard that it should be really good but I have not seen it myself.
I actually tried to buy one some time ago but but there was some problems and I went with the Sako 3-ring Tactical Mount instead.

There is a thread about the mount in this forum and you can read more of it there.

I tried a search and I couldn't find anything on the mount I am speaking of. I'm really concerned how long it will take to get to the states.

Here you go. I met Håkan at IWA got a chance to look at his stuff and I'd recommend his mounts without reservation. Very well thought-out and well-made too.