• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Roger Waters - The Wall

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
This was on AxsTV the other day and I recorded it so I could skip the commercials later.
It's a combination documentary about Waters visiting his father's final resting place at the memorial where he was killed in Italy, and concert footage from his The Wall tour from a few years back.
I was huge fan of the album back in the day, but I never really liked the movie.
This film, in my opinion, does a much better job of illustrating the music.

I'm not politically aligned with Roger on all points, but I didn't grow up with no father and no grandfather because of wars either, so I'll cut him some slack and say this was one hell of a show, both musically and visually.

Kind of makes me wish I'd gone and seen the live version when they were touring. It's as much a play as it is a concert. Worth the time to sit and watch with a good sound system and drink or two.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZuPyeCX7Fgg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What an incredible musician, too bad he is apparently an asshat as well.
Still love his music.

He is playing in Vegas in August. I bet it will be an awesome event.

I saw the show a few years ago and it was incredible. I was in high school when the album came out, was really bummed out that they only played London, New York, and L.A. at the time. Now I'm glad I had to wait, because the technology used in the show is truly amazing. This is one show that I would go to again.

Saw the tour a few years ago like some other members.

You definitely get your money's worth, it was a longgg show from what I recall. Not exactly my first choice in music, but he's a classic, and when you're offered 2nd row seats, then why the hell not right?

Love his music but can't get past his anti Israel and anti trump rhetoric. Too many musicians think their opinions matter, i am sure he believes himself to be very influential, but he isn't. I listen for the music, not his personal beliefs