• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rogue M1A or Bulldog 762 Gen 4 Stock

Bushmaster7

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2002
CONUS
Picked up an early loaded M1A with a medium weight NM barrel and black fiberglass stock and was thinking of dropping it in either a Rogue M1A or Bulldog 762 Gen 4 bullpup stock. Anyone have or used either, and if so, impressions of same. Other route would be a Sage or Troy EBR stock. regards, Dale.

Re: Rogue M1A or Bulldog 762 Gen 4 Stock

Thanks. I like the idea of a bullpup M1A that reduces the length by almost 12" and still allows for close to 1,000 meter engagements. May still go the EBR route depending on other factors. regards, Dale.

I too am considering the Rogue or Bulldog. Seems like the Rogue is more popular.

Currently I have a Sage EBR mounted Scout. I like the look and feel of the stock, and accuracy so far is very acceptable. However, it is definately not a stock to be carrying for very long. Unless you're a 18-20 year old kid and in the best fitness level of your life its a bear. I'm loooking at the Sage chassis more as a prone sniper rifle platform. I think the bullpup design would work better for all-around use and the ocassional long-range sniping. I was thinking of purchasing a bullpup stock for my Scout and topping it with a 1-6X SWFA SS when they come out. I think that set-up would be ideal.

You guys know the Rogue/Bulldog is as heavy or heavier than a Sage, right? Off hand it's not bad due to the balance, but carry weight is carry weight. Dino, the owner of Juggernaut Tactical is a great guy to talk to and deal with. I have a Sage Mod 1 which I really like, weighs less than the standard Mod 0 and offers what I wanted. Since I shoot left handed on occasion, the Rogue was out. Otherwise it would be tempting.

Rogue chassis weighs 5lbs 1oz...........if you decide to run a scope,it's lighter than a EBR Mod O and only 6oz heeavier than a Mod 1, No Scope mounting issues.....breaks down in 20 Sec. without loosing your zero. Free floating and no harmonic tuning required.