• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roid rage or just another day at work?

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • fire and prosecute the piece of shit cop, and fire the police chief. promote the young female officer to police chief.

anything else is unacceptable.
    Promote her to Chief? Why? Aside from doing the right thing in this situation, and I applaud her and support the Sgt being terminated and even prosecuted, what else makes her qualified to run an entire police department?

Let me take a guess how this plays out and I hope I am wrong. Officer who intevened get promoted as long as she lets the incident go. Officer with 21 years on the force is encouraged to retire quietly and go away. If he does he gets to keep the pension and benefits otherwise he will lose it all.

I am a huge supporter of our men and women in the military and generally a supporter of those that serve as police officers. With that being said, this guy doesn’t deserve to wear the uniform. I know we don’t have all of the facts yet but if things are as they seem, he needs to go. Along with those that have tried to cover this up since November. JMHO

It’s just a few bad apples…
    True:

There are approximately 2.1 police officers per thousand people.
    • Police officers are less than .21 % of population.
    • Officers come into contact with 17% of the population annually.
    That means 55,800,880 contacts

• Which led to 26,000 excessive force complaints against officers.
    • That’s 0.047% of contacts.
    • 8% of those complaints were sustained.
    • That’s 2,080 out of 53,380,000 contacts, or .0039%
    There’s no excuse for criminal, or even unprofessional behavior. Everyone should be held to the same standards and rules of law, but let’s keep it in context.

If there were more cops who would do what that little lady did, they would all have a MUCH better reputation and a MUCH easier job to do. It's hard enough without cops like that roid head being extremely over aggressive. The other cops are the only ones who can do anything to help the situation, and that lady had the balls to do it.

The scary part is if this is what that police officer was willing to do to his partner when she attempted to calm him down, how do you think that goon treats the local citizenry???
    We were about to see how he treats the citizens.
    I'd like to see how many times he's been accused of excessive force and been cleared

True:

There’s no excuse for criminal, or even unprofessional behavior. Everyone should be held to the same standards and rules of law, but let’s keep it in context.
    except for one little problem with your “facts and figures”. and it is evidenced in the video footage above. you’ve got colonel sanders investigating who murdered the chickens.

everyone knows shit gets swept under the rug all too frequently. whether it is something like this, a no knock warrant gone bad, or cops using false dog alerts to do illegal searches. they investigate themselves. i saw all i needed to see in my two years…..and i wanted no part of that shit. NOT what i signed up for and i want NO part of it. dont try to sit there and tell me the shit doesnt happen way more than your post suggests.

Last edited:
    Promote her to Chief? Why? Aside from doing the right thing in this situation, and I applaud her and support the Sgt being terminated and even prosecuted, what else makes her qualified to run an entire police department?

because she alone had the fucking guts to stand against this fuckwit. everyone else was more than happy to stand by. and she is 1000x’s more qualified than the current chief, who was “appauled and sickened” but the video footage. by some strange coincidence, only after it went public, did he decided to address it.

some departments have deep rooted problems. and in case you havent noticed, folks have had it up to their eyeballs with this kind of bullshit. i submit to you, the POS that choked the female officer had a whole lot of confidence there would be no downside to acting like that, which tells me that he knew the chief (or anyone else) would do nothing.

the person being arrested should file a lawsuit against that police department so the public gets to hear everything that was said to him. i’ve got $20 bucks cash money that says whatever was said, was pretty damning. why the fuck would they redact it otherwise? fuck that guy, and fuck the chief in the ass; with a steel dildo wrapped in bard wire.

the female cop should sue the department as well for allowing workplace violence and assault; and also sue the piece of shit that laid his hands on her.

leadership starts from the top. and she obviously has the GUTS to step up when others did not. and that is way more qualified than the current self-serving goon that is in the position.

**edited** sometimes these posts get major fucked up when you quote folks…and try as i might, i cant seem to unfuck it. i havent been drinking today; maybe this is evidence that i need to start?

I wonder what is NOT being said because that news video has a serious slant to it
    Female officer was on the job for less than a week.
    Right off the bat she comes up behind him blind, and grabs him.
    So now we have a armed police officer that doesn't have a clue as to who is trying to pull him.
    Just a different point of view.
    Were any of you there or are you guys going to have your typical bash a cop thread.

Reactions: Familydude
    I'm gonna wade in here, and say right off the bat that we could debate numbers all day and we'd end up nowhere.

The point I'd rather make is that I want a zero tolerance policy for behavior like "Officer Friendly" there. No more qualified immunity, no more internal affairs investigations, no more desk assignments while "the details of the situation are being examined". Officer Friendly forgets to dot an I and cross a T, he gets to be Mr. Friendly now, no badge, no state sponsored gun.

Same goes for every other tax payer funded service. Including road work. Because if I am paying for a service through force of law, not through my own decision making processes, I want a guarantee of the quality of that service that is without question. And I want the same ability to hold that service liable for any harms the same as I would any private institution.

Barring those conditions being met, allow me to remove my tax contributions to those public services which I'd prefer to pay for privately, even at a greater cost, and let's see who provides the best service for the total outlay.

True:

This is the Bear Pit. Facts and Reality don't matter.

Lately I wonder if I am at a BLM rally or the Bear Pit with the cop hate.

except for one little problem with your “facts and figures”. and it is evidenced in the video footage above. you’ve got colonel sanders investigating who murdered the chickens.

everyone knows shit gets swept under the rug all too frequently. whether it is something like this, a no knock warrant gone bad, or cops using false dog alerts to do illegal searches. they investigate themselves. i saw all i needed to see in my two years…..and i wanted no part of that shit. NOT what i signed up for and i want NO part of it. dont try to sit there and tell me the shit doesnt happen way more than your post suggests.
    So you left on your own? Sounds very personal for you. Lots of anger there.

My “facts and figures” are facts. I shared them to provide context, like I said. You don’t like facts, I get it.

If you left on your own without insisting on important and proper change, then you’ve nothing to gripe about. If you were made to leave (for whatever reason), that would explain the anger.

Last edited:

Maybe you are just around a bunch of people that have actually been paying attention to what the "just following orders" types have been doing with gusto, not only here but all around the world.

But you know, that can be a bit hard to stomach if you are used to worshiping anybody in LE or Mil as some kind of automatic hero and your first impulse is always to obey without question when somebody orders you to do something.

Here's just a quick 5 that really solidified my stance:

Seeing Police hauling singing and praying Christians off to jail for the crime of daring to stay true to their faith and exercise their 1A rights (while those same police were happy to help keep Soros funded Rioters safe from anyone inconveniencing them). In scenes straight out of Stalin or Mao's brutal rule.

Seeing DeBlasio and his personal Entourage of NYPD, showing up to literally act out the Nazi and prior european pogroms against the Jews, raiding Jewish weddings, beating on doors to find out if any jews were secretly gathered for worship (while praising, helping and glorifying Soros funded riot mobs at the same time). Pretty much right out of what you would expect to see in a movie about the horrible oppression of the Jews.

Police showing up to arrest hairdressers at gunpoint and haul them off to jail for the crime of trying to keep their business open, when they were letting as many crowds as wanted to show up at walmart go right ahead and mingle, and turning a blind eye to the Soros funded mobs beating people to death and rioting across the city.

Police in several well publicized incidents, suddenly showing up to arrest anyone that tried to stand up to the violent mobs of Soros funded criminals, while totally ignoring all the crimes those rioters were doing.

Incident after incident of the NYPD brutally going after women, children, families for refusing to show their Vaxx cards while the city is awash with violent murderous crimes that are pretty much openly tolerated by the city.

The above is just a few of the MANY widespread things that are clearly NOT "just a few bad apples" but a CLEAR PATTERN of the police being willing to oppress their fellow citizens "because my paycheck, my retirement."

So you'll understand why some of us might be pretty jaded about now...

No more qualified immunity, no more internal affairs investigations, no more desk assignments while "the details of the situation are being examined". Officer Friendly forgets to dot an I and cross a T, he gets to be Mr. Friendly now, no badge, no state sponsored gun….Barring those conditions being met, allow me to remove my tax contributions to those public services which I'd prefer to pay for privately, even at a greater cost, and let's see who provides the best service for the total outlay.
    I agree with a lot of your sentiments however, if qualified immunity goes, I don’t think you’d find a soul to do the job. The need for split-second decisions and later, second guessing by “experts” and social justice warriors with agendas would keep your pool shallow. Almost non-existent.

We’ve all seen replica firearms that look so real one would need to try and fire or somehow manipulate it to discover it is fake. They’re used to commit crimes often. Pointing one at any armed person would likely and has, resulted in a shooting. Many groups want to consider the person in possession of the replica to be “unarmed.” There has been legislation discussed in CA to do just that. In that instance, prison time and a loss of all personal property and finances because you essentially did not let the suspect fire first.

Again, best of luck finding applicants.

In some states, the department is allowed to fire the officer without prolonged due process. This has occurred pretty regularly. It typically isn’t published except in high profile cases.

Everyone should agree that any person in LE should be held to the highest of standards and also held to account. There are no excuses for the kind of behavior in this video. Period.

What if that police woman was your wife?

What if sergeant roid rage is found one day in a ditch?

Reactions: gigamortis
    Maybe you are just around a bunch of people that have actually been paying attention to what the "just following orders" types have been doing with gusto, not only here but all around the world.

But you know, that can be a bit hard to stomach if you are used to worshiping anybody in LE or Mil as some kind of automatic hero and your first impulse is always to obey without question when somebody orders you to do something.

Seeing Police hauling singing and praying Christians off to jail for the crime of daring to stay true to their faith and exercise their 1A rights (while those same police were happy to help keep Soros funded Rioters safe from anyone inconveniencing them). In scenes straight out of Stalin or Mao's brutal rule.

Seeing DeBlasio and his personal Entourage of NYPD, showing up to literally act out the Nazi and prior european pogroms against the Jews, raiding Jewish weddings, beating on doors to find out if any jews were secretly gathered for worship (while praising, helping and glorifying Soros funded riot mobs at the same time). Pretty much right out of what you would expect to see in a movie about the horrible oppression of the Jews.

Police showing up to arrest hairdressers at gunpoint and haul them off to jail for the crime of trying to keep their business open, when they were letting as many crowds as wanted to show up at walmart go right ahead and mingle, and turning a blind eye to the Soros funded mobs beating people to death and rioting across the city.

Police in several well publicized incidents, suddenly showing up to arrest anyone that tried to stand up to the violent mobs of Soros funded criminals, while totally ignoring all the crimes those rioters were doing.

Incident after incident of the NYPD brutally going after women, children, families for refusing to show their Vaxx cards while the city is awash with violent murderous crimes that are pretty much openly tolerated by the city.

The above is just a few of the MANY widespread things that are clearly NOT "just a few bad apples" but a CLEAR PATTERN of the police being willing to oppress their fellow citizens "because my paycheck, my retirement."

I think you’d find many police officers were disgusted by watching some of what has occurred around the world in the name of COVID, etc.

What they didn’t show often was LE that did no such thing, even when being pressured to do so. Articles exist where LE leaders publicly stated they would not enforce COVID mandates and didn’t.

Meetings took place where the decision was made to not enforce draconian mandates at the street level in spite of political leaders saying they were.

Several public examples of LE pushing back against ANTIFA and violent BLM and being called racist, shot, hit with objects, spat on, struck with urine and feces and accused by the media of being alt-right thugs.

There’s much more to all of this than skewed public perception. I invite anyone to have a frank conversation with their local patrol officer to get better insight.

What if that police woman was your wife?

What if sergeant roid rage is found one day in a ditch?
    I would say you do what you think is best for her and you and stand up like a man to potential consequences if any. Period.

A better idea might be to invite him to step into the ring and have him sign a waiver first. Have it filmed. It goes until knockout.

Ignoring this case for a moment- I think the average LEO is a more ethical person than the average politician.

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    There's a lot more to this case... Is the female officer cute? Single? is she a badge bunny? Asking for a friend.

problems is you have guys (like me) who were police officers, and saw the corruption and said “nope”.

that cop had no business opening the door and going after the guy in cuffs with spray. THIS is the kind of shit that causes the “anti police” sentiment.

i bet dereck chauvin wishes this gal had been around on his fateful day.

@Familydude I am more than happy to concede that the problem is multi-tiered. Politicians undermining the beat cop's ability to stay safe on the job. Bureaucrats handing down mandates that make compliance difficult or impossible for the average citizen or peace officer. Citizens misunderstanding the role of the police, and handing them more than they can reasonably be expected to manage. A sort of lax attitude of accountability from one peace officer towards another.

I suppose at the heart of what I'm trying to get at is saying the system of public services generally, and policing specifically, is so broken that the most efficient way to fix it is to allow the private sector to do private sector things, and let the market choose the best solution to the problems.

I recognize that the privatization of law enforcement is not without it's potential problems. But the way to effect meaningful change quickly is to hit people in their bank accounts, and I don't mean your average traffic officer. I mean the folks really calling the shots. It backfired when big cities across the country defunded their police departments without allowing private citizens to protect themselves, or providing any allowance for the private sector to step in and pick up the slack. Things sure changed in a big hurry then, and the populace, and even politicians seem to be backpedaling on those decisions.

I think you’d find many police officers were disgusted by watching some of what has occurred around the world in the name of COVID, etc.

What they didn’t show often was LE that did no such thing, even when being pressured to do so. Articles exist where LE leaders publicly stated they would not enforce COVID mandates and didn’t.

Meetings took place where the decision was made to not enforce draconian mandates at the street level in spite of political leaders saying they were.

Several public examples of LE pushing back against ANTIFA and violent BLM and being called racist, shot, hit with objects, spat on, struck with urine and feces and accused by the media of being alt-right thugs.

There’s much more to all of this than skewed public perception. I invite anyone to have a frank conversation with their local patrol officer to get better insight.

Very well put.

And yes, you are right, I haven't seen any of that being put out for anyone to see.
    The only news that gets out is well the opposite.

It's good to hear that there are some who are pushing back, even if the news never makes it out.

@Familydude I am more than happy to concede that the problem is multi-tiered. Politicians undermining the beat cop's ability to stay safe on the job. Bureaucrats handing down mandates that make compliance difficult or impossible for the average citizen or peace officer. Citizens misunderstanding the role of the police, and handing them more than they can reasonably be expected to manage. A sort of lax attitude of accountability from one peace officer towards another.

I suppose at the heart of what I'm trying to get at is saying the system of public services generally, and policing specifically, is so broken that the most efficient way to fix it is to allow the private sector to do private sector things, and let the market choose the best solution to the problems.

I recognize that the privatization of law enforcement is not without it's potential problems. But the way to effect meaningful change quickly is to hit people in their bank accounts, and I don't mean your average traffic officer. I mean the folks really calling the shots. It backfired when big cities across the country defunded their police departments without allowing private citizens to protect themselves, or providing any allowance for the private sector to step in and pick up the slack. Things sure changed in a big hurry then, and the populace, and even politicians seem to be backpedaling on those decisions.
    Well said.

So you left on your own? Sounds very personal for you. Lots of anger there.

My “facts and figures” are facts. I shared them to provide context, like I said. You don’t like facts, I get it.

If you left on your own without insisting on important and proper change, then you’ve nothing to gripe about. If you were made to leave (for whatever reason), that would explain the anger.
    facts my ass.

i left on my terms, my choice. not that it’s any of your business. next, i suppose you’ll be trying to cast dispersions on my military service. folks see your flapping for what it is.

Ignoring this case for a moment- I think the average LEO is a more ethical person than the average politician.
    Without doubt. So is the average person. Politicians have to sell their souls to stay in office, if they had one to begin with.

facts my ass.

i left on my terms, my choice. not that it’s any of your business. next, i suppose you’ll be trying to cast dispersions on my military service. folks see your flapping for what it is.
    Facts. Good luck to you. Thank you for your service.

@Familydude I

The privatization of LE as in letting some "corporation" be involved in running it, should never be allowed.

You think things are bad now, wait until your policing is done by some corporation...
    Some cities in California already kind of privatized their courts and such and it is a totally rotten thing of the corporate law essentially just raping any poor people for everything that can and lying, cheating, tricking and stealing backed up with guns.

Those brutal police in Victoria, Australia, that's what you get with "corporate police" departments.

Essentially what you need to do to fix the problem is first get everyone back to understanding that keeping the public order and fighting against crime is the job of the citizens and they are supposed to be the first line in stopping crime and bringing the hammer down on violent criminals and those that bring harm to others. Make the citizens responsible to carry arms at all times and be ready to deal with criminals as an expectation of being a good citizen.

If you make bearing arms an actual civic responsibility, not just an optional right, and folks actually have to learn in school how to use and carry them, and people are expected by society to stand up to evil, you'll eventually have a lot less "random" violent / property crime as the criminals find themselves out gunned and hunted down pretty quickly.

Then don't allow the politicians and especially NOT the "civil servant" bureaucrats to have a say in hiring, firing, paying and controlling the police.
    Make it back to elected sheriffs and elected police officers only, so they answer directly to the public.
    Same with the judges, make them all directly accountable to the public for their elections and their decisions.
    And then tell the citizens they need to pay attention and actually be involved.

Perhaps also change things that any laws the politicians pass, must also be approved in a vote by 2/3rds of the affected population or it's not happening.

In the end, you do need police services, staffed by knowledgeable people who make that their job and know it well, along with court services run by judges who make that their job and understand how the law is supposed to work. Society is too big right now for all law and judging to be settled by a group of elders sitting at the town gates in the evening. And while citizens being the front lines of justice and law enforcement is a good start, that only really works for stopping the initial crimes that are happening or detaining vs. killing the criminals doing violent crimes, then you need someone the criminals can get passed on to, so that decent justice can be done in a decent manner.

Reactions: myronman3

Earlier I watched you all but dance at the prospect of two good cops getting shot (with 1 killed) because they 'deserved' it on a domestic violence call. (thread got deleted--wonder why)

I think you are an embarrassment to our community who never misses an opportunity to paint with broad strokes. Every thread that mentions cops, you are within the top 5 posts bashing away.

You never mention the good guy sheriffs defying the orders by 'gun free counties' Not a peep. But you NEVER miss a chance to bash cops IN GENERAL.

I sure hope the shooting community is never judged by some of the idiots who own guns.

You can weed out the bad without tarring the good. And dancing on the graves of good cops-- contempt does not cover my thoughts

So if that makes me a cop apologist. So be it. I don't celebrate when other people die trying to help an old lady getting beat by her son. Nor do I think highly of people who do. Your mom should kick you in the ass

Repeatedly.

Your personal experiences working in LE has formed the basis for your outlook.
    FIFY.

A better idea might be to invite him to step into the ring and have him sign a waiver first. Have it filmed. It goes until knockout
    see? that’s exactly the problem. NO CONSEQUENCES.

and qualified immunity should be shitcanned. NONE FOR ANYONE. not me, not you, not the pieces of shit in public office, not police. i dont give a flying fuck what the excuse is.

if it is so “needed”…..let me ask you if soldiers get qualified immunity. NOPE. they are 1000% accountable for their actions. so if a soldier in a foreign land in full out combat doesnt get it, then cops interacting with american citizens shouldn’t either. nor should any of the other fucktards.

i’m far from anti cop. i know all too well what it is like to respond to shit situtation all by yourself. to have a mob of people forming to oppose you-even though you are just there to make sure no one is hurt. i’ve faced off situations where i was WAY closer than i ever wanted to be to dropping the hammer on someone. i picked up people out of the ditches. i’ve seen people cut all the fuck up from crash smashes, and some crushed alive…as in crushed, and (for the moment) still alive.

i think you’d be hard pressed to find anyone who is actually more supportive of good police officers than i am.
    i have also seen the abuse by those entrusted to safeguard it. granted, that includes DA’s, judgees, the whole system. some are great. but there are more turds in the punchbowl than people want to admit.

when i see people perverting what our system is supposed to be, protecting and serving; and turning it into dominating and intimidating….it really pisses me off. my theory is that soldiers do not make good cops, because they hold the constitution in too high of regard. i’ve known a lot of prior military that tried being LEO and had a real hard time with it.

the mulitiple examples pointed out above about the LEO’s violating the rights of citizens, i have problems with it. at some point, you have to do what is right, not what you are told.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gigamortis
    Earlier I watched you all but dance at the prospect of two good cops getting shot (with 1 killed) because they 'deserved' it on a domestic violence call. (thread got deleted--wonder why)

I think you are an embarrassment to our community who never misses an opportunity to paint with broad strokes. Every thread that mentions cops, you are within the top 5 posts bashing away.

You never mention the good guy sheriffs defying the orders by 'gun free counties' Not a peep. But you NEVER miss a chance to bash cops IN GENERAL.

I sure hope the shooting community is never judged by some of the idiots who own guns.

You can weed out the bad without tarring the good. And dancing on the graves of good cops-- contempt does not cover my thoughts

So if that makes me a cop apologist. So be it. I don't celebrate when other people die trying to help an old lady getting beat by her son. Nor do I think highly of people who do. Your mom should kick you in the ass

Repeatedly.

Props for bringing someone's mother into it.
    Totally classic.

In the end our discussions here will make no difference to how things are about to go down.
    From what I can see, things are going to change very fast and not for the better.
    I don't think anything is going to be able to get fixed until it goes all the way to the bottom.
    People may find themselves unexpectedly on different sides once things go down hard.

Or maybe 2022 will bring us all sunshine, roses and unicorns and life will once again become paradise.

When I was in the national guard I worked with several thug cops. In spite of the numbers I'm betting thug cops are a larger percentage of law enforcement, maybe 25%. We had about a dozen total in every area of this unit.

One murdered his wife to save on the divorce and was fucking one of the other cops wives.

One was a violent wife beating drunk with alcohol and rage issues, he made it to Lt. before he retired.

Two other ones were fucking each others wives and when they realized it, they nearly had a gunfight in a shop, they were ordered to disarm by their commander and separated while on duty.

Another regularly sold stolen LE equipment to fellow guardsmen and another brought prostitutes out to the guard unit during week day evenings to fuck them while on duty.

I captained a shooting team that had another cop from the other side of the state on it, he was a mild prick when sober and a real asshole when drunk. He considered everyone not an outright felon to be some sort of cop groupie and just assumed he could treat people like shit because of it.

One was a state trooper who was fucking a friend of mine's ex-wife. When my buddy deployed a few years before, this guy moved in the back door. This one was mildly awkward because I worked with both of them at different times. There were hard feelings on both sides.

I promise you the violent, wife beating patrol sergeant in the video is a know scumbag, fucking all the recruits he can grab and doing all sorts of creepy shit. His willingness to use violence against a fellow police officer for the crime of trying to get him in check is telling.