• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roland Beaver

Travelor

Private
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2003
Central Arkansas
Almost three years ago I took my 1903A4 parts with a actual A43 receiver new Criterion barrel to Roland for assembly. He has moved to Heber Springs, Arkansas (I think). I am unable to get either and address or phone number for him. I'm about to go to the Heber Springs police for help retrieve my gum.

Any information as to ow I can contac him would be most appreciated.

Roland has been sick for a while, and not doing well. Someone told me recently he had passed away. I have never confirmed this. I haven't talked to Roland in several years.

I know his son was helping him around the shop somewhat. I have Roland's email.

[email protected]

This is all the rest I have on him. I know he announced in the a recent GCA journal he had retired and gave a thank you to all his customers over the years.

Roland Beaver, 1127 Hwy. 64 E, Bald Knob, AR 72010. (501) 724-6388.

Thanks for the reply. Roland moved from Bald Knob to Heber Springs and I have not been able to find him. I have attempted to find and address or phone umber through the real estate company that spold his home and the estate auction company that sould the contents he dit not move but zero luck. A few months ago he was attempting to sell some M1A's or Garand's on consignment through a gunshop in Heber Springs.

Try sending him a letter to the address you have. Send it "Address Service Requested"

If within 18 months of change of address you should get his address. Follow formatting instructions in link. Not certain what the current charge for service is

The latest letter was returned form the PO as no forwarding address.
Next step will be a visit to the local police requesting assistance.

Travelor, I'm having the same trouble as you are with Mr. Beaver on receiving my gun. I have sent several letters and spoke with Mr. Beaver four months ago and this has been going on for four years and two months. I have been doing business with Mr. Beaver for twenty years and can not understand why he is not finishing the business transaction with my gun that took place over four years ago. If you could please call me at 662-473-7354. Thank you Kenny Hughes

I spent five minutes on the internet and found the below. Call information and maybe you can get his phone number. I checked the address and it appears the correct addy is Plantation Drive, E., Heber Springs, AR.

Roland_Beaver-961298.jpg