• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roll call

Rthur

Philomath
Minuteman
  • Apr 16, 2010
    Not Chicago, Illinios
    As we've had many on these boards argue that we'll not be forced/coerced to take the jab.
    I'd like to invite them to have the balls to enter this thread and admit it.
    The ball has entered your court...

R

Not sure what your looking for here?

No one forced or coerced me do do anything. I did a considerable amount of research and thought and took the J&J. The J&J is a true vaccine just like the polio, smallpox and others. At 71.5 I made a choice and Im good with it.

Will we/you be forced? who knows, JoJo the dogface turd seems intent on mandating it. Inch by inch. Fuck him.

Next.

No one forced or coerced me do do anything. I did a considerable amount of research and thought and took the J&J. The J&J is a true vaccine just like the polio, smallpox and others. At 71.5 I made a choice and Im good with it.

Will we/you be forced? who knows, JoJo the dogface turd seems intent on mandating it. Inch by inch. Fuck him.

Next.
    You missed the point.
    The president of the USA said otherwise last night.
    The argument of said has been in many threads from 3/2020 to date.
    If you chosen to take the jab it is/was your choice prior to the latest edicts.

R

I took it!
    I'm antivax to the max. My doctor is antivax also, but he was 45 had kidney failure, his brother shared a kidney and saved him. He took the vax because his immune system was compromised. Because I travel a lot for business and deal with folks from every continent, he recommended that I take it. I ignored him, still didn't take it but now I have to travel, so thus I took it about a month ago. I do not force any of my employees to take it, it is everyone 's choice how to deal with this. But Fuck Biden, I'm hopefully a more resilient roach to him!

It’s not clear what you’re asking. Or is it a statement?

I'm good, doing a line of ivermectrin with Mikey right now.
    You should try some of this. Might keep you from shitting all over the hide.

iu

You missed the point.
    The president of the USA said otherwise last night.
    The argument of said has been in many threads from 3/2020 to date.
    If you chosen to take the jab it is/was your choice prior to the latest edicts.

R
    I dont watch television, and if I did I sure wouldnt watch the Potato. I take it he did say its going to be forced on us?

In closing, Ill just say, one rotten potato can spoil the whole bin.

So this is what youre talking about...

Last edited:
    Maybe someone who has been immersed in this story could please clarify for me as I've been eye balls deep in work.

I just heard on talk radio in the background 'require them to be vaccinated or test weekly'. So, does that mean you can opt not to take it, but must be tested weekly instead if opting out? Either would suck, but seems like if the latter one could still avoid the shot if they wanted?

Maybe someone who has been immersed in this story could please clarify for me as I've been eye balls deep in work.

I just heard on talk radio in the background 'require them to be vaccinated or test weekly'. So, does that mean you can opt not to take it, but must be tested weekly instead if opting out? Either would suck, but seems like if the latter one could still avoid the shot if they wanted?
    Read the article, thats what it seems to say, but Ill guess thats only the beginning. You dont boil the frog all at once.

Fed gov says businesses with 100 employees must vax or test. Business now has to do something.

1) Say fuck the gov
    a. pay fines
    b.refuse to pay fines

2) Set co policy that employees must get the vax or test weekly (more work for co)

3) Set co policy that employees must get the vax (less work for co)

Next.
    I'm also not sure what the question really poses; but here is my take. No, I do not want the Jab. I'll wait until the last minute (I have 10 weeks left). It's easy to say I have no real values if I take the jab and that I'm a sell out. But, like you, the J&J is a more traditional vaccine just like all the ones I had moons ago as a child.

I am concerned of stroke, Guillain-Barre, heart attack. Hence why I haven't gotten it. That said, I personally think I can do more good to the cause by being employed and having money to help support candidates (not just local) that are of like mind. Not to mention I actually need my health insurance at my age. Also, to continue being able to go do the sports many of us love - shooting, tracking cars, hunting, and fishing which may prove invaluable in the future. I can do a hell of a lot more to influence by continuing being employed at the risk of death - granted, I face that every time I get into the car.

I haven't made my mind up yet. I know I will NOT get the Pfizer or Mederna shit.

Fed gov says businesses with 100 employees must vax or test. Business now has to do something.

1) Say fuck the gov
    a. pay fines
    b.refuse to pay fines

2) Set co policy that employees must get the vax or test weekly (more work for co)

Ah ok thanks for clarifying

As soon as this is implemented by OSHA the law suits will start, there is no way this is remotely constitutional just my humble opinion.

Reactions: atomic41

1) Say fuck the gov
    a. pay fines
    b.refuse to pay fines

4) Keep the best 99 as employees and 1099 the rest as contract workers. Add to the "contractors" contract the monies from the benefits they once had as an employee. After all the company was paying it as part of the employees overall compensation package. This should help the contractor buy their health insurance etc. Win/win. Oh yeah... hell no! Fuck you potato Joe!

If you don’t want to take a vax or even if you do. Boost your immune system and go volunteer at a hospital.

If you don’t want to take a vax or even if you do. Boost your immune system and go volunteer at a hospital.
    Your hospitals are allowing unvaxxed volunteers? Pretty sure I'm not understanding what you mean, but no volunteering at local hospitals til ya jabbed in my zip code.

Reactions: MCSO1357
    Your hospitals are allowing unvaxxed volunteers? Pretty sure I'm not understanding what you mean, but no volunteering at local hospitals til ya jabbed in my zip code.
    Good point just walk through and breath it in. It’s always a good time at county.

Good point just walk through and breath it in. It’s always a good time at county.
    Having spent over 15 years in surgery I've probably already got/had MRSA, VRE, TB patients hacking on me, been puked on, splattered by exploded colostomy bag etc and have had enough rad's to light up 50 badges.....plus already had the rona....but they wouldn't let me volunteer w/o the clot badge.

Having spent 20 years in surgery I've probably already got MRSA, VRE, TB patients hacking on me, been puked on, splattered by exploded colostomy bag etc and have had enough rad's to light up 50 badges.....plus already had the rona....but they wouldn't let me volunteer w/o the clot badge.
    My theory is exposure to “ most” any antigens is a boon to immunity. People will just need their titers tested.

At this time, I'm lucky. I don't fit (wifey d/n either) into this mandate (no worky, no kids at home, no major health issues). So's there's that. Now, if the .gov cuts/stops my/our retirement, one part of it anyways, then I will be a real nasty man.
    We are diversified in our retirements, but, yeah, we get that free shit:ROFLMAO: from .gov also.
    Our doc hasn't pushed the shit on either one of us.
    I've still got my head down and pushing through this shit storm.
    Still, it's a no-go for us and have not "complied". Mac(y)

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Allready survived the covid once so the answer is hell no.

My naibor has cv19 right now even though he had the shot so that was a waste.

de
    So those that have already had it stand where?

R
    Usually wherever I want. I'm a busy guy though so standing isn't my thing.

If i am standing--usually in the 'starter' box for a match or staring at 'what is the price of that gun'

1) Say fuck the gov
    a. pay fines
    b.refuse to pay fines

You forgot:
    4) Fire employees till we are under the 100 required number. Carry on as normal.

Next.
    unfortunately for you, j&j, famous for putting something in sunscreen that gives you leukemia, fell out of favor.
    many are now only recognizing the 2 dose pfizer or moderna vaccines, so you might need a top off on that.

anyway, these questions are too easy to answer when you aren't currently facing the decision.
    like the question: would you kill an innocent child to save 100, or 1000, or the entire world?

i would like to think i would refuse it even if it meant termination. will i risk a stroke like my older brother? :unsure:

unfortunately for you, j&j, famous for putting something in sunscreen that gives you leukemia, fell out of favor.
    many are now only recognizing the 2 dose pfizer or moderna vaccines, so you might need a top off on that.
    im good. If they dont like it, fuck'em.

Self employed, so no pressure to take the vaccine. I'm 37 with no co-morbidities. Lost 20 lbs since June and am in the best shape Ive been in years. But I'm supposed to take a vaccine that genetically modifies my cells to avoid an illness I have about a 0.1% chance of dying of? Nope. Because the President says I have to? Double nope.

I am not anti-vax at all. In fact, I would seriously consider getting vaccinated if we could get Novavax in the U.S. Its a conventional vaccine, but so far in trials (from my limited understanding) it way out-performs J&J both on effectiveness and side effects. It was supposed to be coming this fall. But I heard a doctor being interviewed on the radio who was very pro-Novavax, and he said "now that the mRNA shots have FDA approval, it will be almost impossible for Novavax to get an Emergency Use Authorization because the FDA will say its not necessary, as there are FDA approved options on the market already."

What a scam.

I bet they could solve their little vaccination conundrum right now if they would just give people effective non-mRNA options. Much more productive than mandates and edicts from on high, unless mandates and edicts are the point.

Yes we need access to effective treatment not useless vaccines .

Get the covid, build up immunity and get treatment that will keep 90% of the people from needing further treatment or hospitalization.

It's not rocket science just because big pharma needs paid.

This so-called "vaccine", is for the original C.V.19. It doesn't work for the "Delta" variant.
    This shit is like the flu, the vaccines are reformulated/advanced every year, same as C.V. will be every year from now.
    Sooo, what's the sense?? Yeah, I know, I won't get AS sick if I catch it again (think I had it last May??).
    Sounds like ol' pudding head wants to recoup some $$ for the pharma's. If I get the shot, which I'm not, my doc said my Ins. will be billed. Sounds like it's not "free" as pudding claims. Mac

That's part of the scam.
    When it is universally mandatory they will then start soaking you for the money.

Part of the plan from day one.

When I was 16 automobile liability insurance was not manditory. I got it because it was about 200 dollars a year. The instant it was manditory it went to 200 dollars a month.

Reactions: anon and MJF
    All these covid threads in the bear pit have been made manditory reading by the stasis .

You will have your gruel withheld till you comply.

Can the mods start another category or whatever it's called to shove all these covid threads in!​

So fucking over it!​

Reactions: louu
    Having spent over 15 years in surgery I've probably already got/had MRSA, VRE, TB patients hacking on me, been puked on, splattered by exploded colostomy bag etc and have had enough rad's to light up 50 badges.....plus already had the rona....but they wouldn't let me volunteer w/o the clot badge.

Meh, you just described my first phase of FTO…

Reactions: clcustom1911