• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Roll Tide!!

kylec

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2014
Cullman, AL
I've been lurking for a few months and decided I might as well go ahead and jump in.

As you can tell, I'm from the Heart of Dixie.

I found this site when I got into reloading about 3 years ago.

My current reloading adventure is trying to find an optimal load for my 20" 1:11 6.8 and my BAR in 7REMMAG w/muzzle brake.

I've been lurking for a few months and decided I might as well go ahead and jump in.

As you can tell, I'm from the Heart of Dixie.

I found this site when I got into reloading about 3 years ago.

My current reloading adventure is trying to find an optimal load for my 20" 1:11 6.8 and my BAR in 7REMMAG w/muzzle brake.

Tigerbait!! Welcome.

If Miss Sate wins, then they certainly deserve it. I am a fan of their team and am glad for their success this year. Their QB looks like a tank. I hope we can stop them. Im honestly worried about how the cowbells are going to affect us.

Welcome aboard! This place is pretty good. Lots of good info here but always ask where the people got the references from. I only say that because there are tons of legit people here...and some that don't really know. Anyway, welcome.

Oh...I'm for FSU. Even when they stink!

Thanks for the warm welcome. It ended up being a crazy weekend of football! If Bama can't win the west, I'd just as soon it be State. Congrats on a big win.