• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ROLL TIDE!!!

SPRINKLE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2009
New Mexico
Breaking News!! People on the Texas coast woke up this mourning looked at the Beach and noticed that the TIDE was Crimson!!!!!

Texas fans the Tide has come ans is about to ROOOOLLL over your season.....

I know I am from New Mexico and should be a horn but I BLEED CRIMSON!!

Re: ROLL TIDE!!!

Yeah we'll see about that, Bama is goin down!!

Won't be long.

I think this is one cattle drive the horns won't survive.

For the uninitiated, this must be a hockey thing,,,, No, wait.... he said "looked at the beach,,,," so that must have something to do with volleyball.

I think I gots it now.

Spike it!

grin.gif

Ut doesn't matter tonight because Boise State are the National Champs...

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hook'em HORNS! </div></div>
Gotta go with Texas.
Sorry Bowtie!

I normally refrain from a lot of smack talk or taunting prior to a game. But a buddy sent me this and it made me laugh...

RollTide.jpg

Texas is gonna get that trailer park sleeper hold on them tonight....

GOOOOOOOOOOO BAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I normally refrain from a lot of smack talk or taunting prior to a game. But a buddy sent me this and it made me laugh...

RollTide.jpg
</div></div>

LOVE IT!!!!

Texax is gonna KICK alabamas ASS all over the grid. Rollin back the Tide tonight. Hookem Horns. /_/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ID Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ut doesn't matter tonight because Boise State are the National Champs... </div></div>

They have a team? With uniforms and everything? Remember, soccer doesn't count.

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="color: #FF6600">Go Texas!</span></span>

How did Ingram win the Heisman? Hmmmmm....anyhow McCoy's stats were better and Texas is going to win.

Enough Said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ID Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ut doesn't matter tonight because Boise State are the National Champs...

LOL </div></div>
My wife said that Boise St must have used Smurf shit to fertilize their field.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another Austin resident hoping Alabama wins...

</div></div>

Well here is an Alabama Resident cheering Hookem Horns. I hope Texas can do it, but sadly I think the tide is too strong.

War Eagle...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Super Bee 950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another Austin resident hoping Alabama wins...

</div></div>

Well here is an Alabama Resident cheering Hookem Horns. I hope Texas can do it, but sadly I think the tide is too strong.

War Eagle... </div></div>

Typical auburn attitude.

War Eagle??? WAR EAGLE!! are you KIDDING me! Backstabbing traitor!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

Bama doesnt have their shit together!! If McCoy was still in it would most likely be 14 instead of two field goals. FML.

what a stupid idea to have McCoy run so early in the game
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AngelusMortis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a stupid idea to have McCoy run so early in the game
frown.gif
</div></div>

yeah this is gonna hurt.......

Born in Alabama ... grew-up in Texas...gotta go w/Texas.

I'll toss out a War Eagle. Mother graduated from Auburn and went to Texas for law school.

Again, Go TEXAS!

-Al

come on colt get back in the game.... when we are done i dont want you to have an excuse as to why we lost.....watch out were putten it on marcks back Roll Tide

No excuses about it, kinda took the steam out of the whole team when he went out. Hope he comes back in atleast for the second half.

Hope McCoy is okay....after the game.

Roll Tide

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It pisses me off Texas has lost McCoy. Now we have to hear all the " If blah blah blah" I wanted him in the whole game.</div></div>

Injuries are part of the game, but I hate to see any kid get hurt.

I hope they are smart enough not to put him back in and risk what should be a great career.

Said earlier he's out for the duration. It's a shame to work that hard and come so far and not get to see it through.

I would like to volunteer to PT the Bama baton girls from the halftime show.

How do you get a Texas cheerleader in your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push real hard.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EddieNFL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you get a Texas cheerleader in your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push real hard. </div></div>

lol

but seriously, id wager Austin or Texas girls to what Alabama has to offer.