• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ronald Reagan's motivating as hell speech!

christian77

Sergeant
Minuteman
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/49zqB6qV7hI&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/49zqB6qV7hI&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Ronald Reagan's motivating as hell speech!

Hell of an actor and orator.
That man could sell a bicycle to a fish.

Sums it up and stands the test of time. Rings truer now than when it was spoken then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell of an actor and orator.
That man could sell a bicycle to a fish. </div></div>
He could also take a $700 machine gun and sell it for $17,000.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
He could also take a $700 machine gun and sell it for $17,000. </div></div>

Yeah, but they weren't our enemies then.
smirk.gif

And a prophet as well.

Are we becoming morally and spiritually weak as a nation? Are we appeasing our enemies? I guess time will tell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hell of an actor and orator.
That man could sell a bicycle to a fish. </div></div>

What do the Soviets say about him today? Oh right, the Soviets are gone...

They just moved to China.
grin.gif

Great Video DK. Reagan was indeed a great man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was truly one of our greatest. I never get tried of his stuff. Wish we had him now. </div></div>

Agreed! best thing we can do is follow his example and carry on our traditions, virtues, and ideals down to the next generation.

emailing this out to the family. Thanks DK.

Thanks DK. Always like hearing such common sense from Ronalus Magnus. The greatest President of my lifetime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish we could get another President like him. </div></div>

Ouch. I bit my tongue.

My first born son is named Reagan. I will someday explain the signifigance of that name to him. I was seven when he was elected president and didn't understand his wisdom until later in life. And I cried like a baby watching his funeral on TV. I miss that America.

Truly a great man! I was pretty young when he was president but still remember the excitement and amazing support for him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tennessean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My first born son is named Reagan. I will someday explain the signifigance of that name to him. </div></div>

You should probably do that <span style="text-decoration: underline">before</span> he begins studying American History or Economics.
grin.gif

This is a pretty good one too. From 1964 but yet so current
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1wYHcJgCo&feature=watch_response"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QR1wYHcJgCo&feature=watch_response" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I cant even imagine a modern day politician speaking like that, how sad, and despicable our situation has become, I fear the thousand years of darkness he spoke of will be upon our children, my son, and my little daughter, if we do not do something to fight this suicide that is growing in our nation. It is GREAT men like this that inspire me to speak out, and say how I feel though it brings argument and unwanted scrutiny. But I will. . . . . . .

THE BEST CIC I served under by far....

We need to dig him up, juice him up. Wipe his ass and put Ronny back in office...