• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ronda Rousey Photo Shoot For ESPN Body Issue

Re: Ronda Rousey Photo Shoot For ESPN Body Issue

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nothing that great about her either... see better looking on the street daily </div></div>

Bullshit! she could kick your ass in about 5 seconds flat!!!
Ronda is hot stuff, we saw her in Columbus OH.

I would let Ronda put me in a triangle any day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> see better looking on the street daily </div></div>

Man... I'd never have thought, Oklahoma would have a vast amount of women hotter then Ronda Rousey. I mean, I live in California and I don't see them hotter then her every day.

I'm callin' BS... you must have somethin' against her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> see better looking on the street daily </div></div>

Man... I'd never have thought, Oklahoma would have a vast amount of women hotter then Ronda Rousey. I mean, I live in California and I don't see them hotter then her every day.

I'm callin' BS... you must have somethin' against her.</div></div>
+1 Big time.

Check her out in the Sports Illustrated Body issue..... DAMN!!! She is put together well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check her out in the Sports Illustrated Body issue..... DAMN!!! She is put together well. </div></div>

Where is this? I did a quick Google machine search and only found their Swimsuit mag.... no Ronda though, =(

From the way she was dancing around in the video, She seems like a fun & cool Lady.

What is remarkable about her is her Judo. She really is very good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is remarkable about her is her Judo. She really is very good. </div></div>

Olympic Bronze Medal's are nothing to sneeze at.

Did you watch her break Meisha Tate's arm in her victory for the Strikeforce title? DAMN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check her out in the Sports Illustrated Body issue..... DAMN!!! She is put together well. </div></div>

Where is this? I did a quick Google machine search and only found their Swimsuit mag.... no Ronda though, =( </div></div>

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_...t-espn-magazine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you watch her brake Meisha Tate's arm in her victory for the Strikeforce title? DAMN!

</div></div>

How do you brake someone's arm?
wink.gif

her ability to fight is not the subject, it's her looks... and I think she's lacking... just my opinion...

btw, have nothing against her... in fact, had never heard of or seem her until this thread...

I just don't think she's hot... nor do I think she's sexy...

cool maybe, a bad ass probably... but based on looks alone, she's not hot

and the idea that women from california are magically hotter than women from oklahoma... or anywhere else.... is just retarded

in fact, if we were saying anywhere did, I'd have to say TX

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you watch her brake Meisha Tate's arm in her victory for the Strikeforce title? DAMN!

</div></div>

How do you brake someone's arm?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Fixed it for you spelling Nazi!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you watch her brake Meisha Tate's arm in her victory for the Strikeforce title? DAMN! </div></div>How do you brake someone's arm?
wink.gif
</div></div>With enthusiasm.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you watch her brake Meisha Tate's arm in her victory for the Strikeforce title? DAMN! </div></div>How do you brake someone's arm?
wink.gif
</div></div>With enthusiasm.
grin.gif
</div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltIhcbwYUHc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltIhcbwYUHc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check her out in the Sports Illustrated Body issue..... DAMN!!! She is put together well. </div></div>

Where is this? I did a quick Google machine search and only found their Swimsuit mag.... no Ronda though, =( </div></div>

http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_...t-espn-magazine </div></div>

Ah... ESPN not Sports Illustrated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

in fact, if we were saying anywhere did, I'd have to say TX </div></div>

I might agree with you... I've dated a few from TX.

disagree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and the idea that women from california are magically hotter than women from oklahoma... or anywhere else.... is just retarded

in fact, if we were saying anywhere did, I'd have to say TX </div></div>

Beautiful women are everywhere in the world, but personally, I have to put the women from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil on top of the pile! In looks and in personality, they are heart stoppers! (Well, they were 25 years ago, anyway.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s4b1106</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful women are everywhere in the world, but personally, I have to put the women from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil on top of the pile! In looks and in personality, they are heart stoppers! (Well, they were 25 years ago, anyway.) </div></div>Not from personal experience, but if you're ever back in Rio do yourself a favor and make sure that they are in fact women.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s4b1106</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful women are everywhere in the world, but personally, I have to put the women from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil on top of the pile! In looks and in personality, they are heart stoppers! (Well, they were 25 years ago, anyway.) </div></div>

Okay... If we're gonna talk worldwide, I'm gonna have to go with Hungry. Hungarian Women... I swear they all look like super models.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s4b1106</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful women are everywhere in the world, but personally, I have to put the women from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil on top of the pile! In looks and in personality, they are heart stoppers! (Well, they were 25 years ago, anyway.) </div></div>

Okay... If we're gonna talk worldwide, I'm gonna have to go with Hungry. Hungarian Women... I swear they all look like super models. </div></div>

until they smile...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">her ability to fight is not the subject, it's her looks... and I think she's lacking... just my opinion...

btw, have nothing against her... in fact, had never heard of or seem her until this thread...

cool maybe, a bad ass probably... but based on looks alone, she's not hot</div></div>
I agree also. I dont think shes good looking at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DannyDifalco</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">her ability to fight is not the subject, it's her looks... and I think she's lacking... just my opinion...

cool maybe, a bad ass probably... but based on looks alone, she's not hot</div></div>
I agree also. I dont think shes good looking at all. </div></div>

Haha, I get it... You two don't like girls.

Nothing against that... more for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Onemoretime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s4b1106</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful women are everywhere in the world, but personally, I have to put the women from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil on top of the pile! In looks and in personality, they are heart stoppers! (Well, they were 25 years ago, anyway.) </div></div>

Okay... If we're gonna talk worldwide, I'm gonna have to go with Hungry. Hungarian Women... I swear they all look like super models. </div></div>

until they smile... </div></div>

Maybe... if you get 'em young their teeth haven't gone bad yet and who looks at their face anyway... AND teeth are easily fixed or replaced!

Ah, yes, check to make sure that it is really a female. Well, that seems to be pretty good advise anywhere these days. And as to teeth, yeah, sometimes the smile wasn't what I was expecting. And sometimes it was magnificent!