• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rookie Numbers: 94 Shots- 6 hits-

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
Six people shot at California house party that violated stay-at-home order
The shooting took place just before 12:30 a.m. on Saturday at an apartment complex in Bakersfield, in southern California, the Kern County Sheriff's Office said in a press release.

Investigators found 94 shell casings and three live rounds at the scene

Hits-
Four women and one man along with and a juvenile female. They have all been taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, the department said. Authorities are searching for four suspects

On April 11, 2020, at 12:26 a.m., Kern County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the 3500 block of Pioneer Drive in Bakersfield for multiple shots fired and several victims of a shooting. When deputies arrived, they discovered a large party had been occurring at this apartment complex prior to the shooting. A total of six (6) victims were shot and treated at a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The victims include a juvenile female and five adults (four females, one male).

The shooting suspects were described as four black males driving a white sedan. No arrests have been made at this time, and the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is urged to call Kern County Sheriff’s Office at 661-861-3110 or Secret Witness Line at 661-322-4040. Case# 2020-00053581

I bet we won't see one new law banning Gangs

BAKERSFIELD POLICE DEPARTMENT PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate Release March 3, 2017

In the past week the City of Bakersfield has seen two separate incidents in which children were victimized by suspected gang violence.

On February 23rd, five year-old Kason Guyton and his brother Brian Guyton were shot in a vehicle on California Avenue. Kason died from his injuries that night; Brian is recovering. Police are investigating a number of leads but the suspect remains at large.

On the night of March 2nd, several men forced their way into an apartment in the 3900 block of Q Street and immediately began shooting at two unarmed adults who were in the apartment. One of the adults was killed and the other was seriously injured. A five year-old child was also in the apartment; a six-month old infant was in between the adult victims. Miraculously, neither child was struck by gunfire.

The two incidents do not appear to be related at this time. Investigators believe the suspects in both incidents intentionally targeted the victims and these were not random acts. Specific facts of each case have led us to the conclusion that these incidents are likely gang-related. Although the individuals responsible for these crimes are not yet known, we have identified the groups likely responsible.

Chief Lyle Martin stated, “The Bakersfield Police Department will thoroughly investigate these attacks. We will pursue all leads. I have directed my personnel to use every legal means available to bring the murderers to justice. Additional officers are working to investigate these murders and to suppress all criminal activity by the groups responsible. I call upon this community to join us in seeking justice for these victims and to stop senseless acts of gun violence that are traumatizing and killing our city’s children.”

Someone in our community knows the identity of the suspects. We encourage anyone with information to contact the Bakersfield Police Department. Information can be provided utilizing the following options.

Citizens can provide information anonymously through text message by simply entering 274637 into your phone and text BPDCRIMES along with your message.

Citizens can provide information anonymously through a phone line dedicated for the reporting of gang related information: 661-325-GANG (4262)

Hmmm. My GF parents own an apartment complex in Bakersfield. I gotta make a quick phone call...

• Wow
Reactions: hermosabeach
My infallible elected leaders tell me it's the gun's fault . Surely . And even more dangerous are thw White Nationalist hate groups tha comprise Trump's voter base . I believe that the only way to remedy this is thru self loathing emasculation and gun co fiscation . Oh yeah . And raise my taxes and reparations. Yeah that should fix it . Fuck I almost forgot . We have to tax the fuck outta everybody , especially the millionaires .
Man I just wish I had a boot to lick right now so that I could show my loyalty .

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Its a new training tactic.

Aim by sound shoot with eyes closed.
JitteryBoringArchaeopteryx-small.gif