• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rosita, the Sesame Street muppet, is a racist

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Two young 'Queens' were disrespected by Rosita, the bi-lingual muppet, during a parade.

Either Rosita didn't know they were queens or she reads the crime statistics.

Sesame Place in Philadelphia was accused of racism after a mother posted a video purportedly showing someone dressed as the Rosita character ignoring her two Black daughters during a parade.

Ben Crump, the lawyer credited with winning the family of George Floyd the record $27 million civil settlement from the city of Minneapolis amid the trial for former police officer Derek Chauvin, reposted the video on Twitter and weighed in, writing: "This is absolutely HEARTBREAKING!"

"These two young Queens did NOT deserve to be blatantly singled out and ignored by this #SesameStreet character!" Crump said. "@SesamePlace MUST address their staff's disgusting behavior!"

Two young 'Queens' were disrespected by Rosita, the bi-lingual muppet, during a parade.

Either Rosita didn't know they were queens or she reads the crime statistics.

Sesame Place in Philadelphia was accused of racism after a mother posted a video purportedly showing someone dressed as the Rosita character ignoring her two Black daughters during a parade.

Ben Crump, the lawyer credited with winning the family of George Floyd the record $27 million civil settlement from the city of Minneapolis amid the trial for former police officer Derek Chauvin, reposted the video on Twitter and weighed in, writing: "This is absolutely HEARTBREAKING!"

"These two young Queens did NOT deserve to be blatantly singled out and ignored by this #SesameStreet character!" Crump said. "@SesamePlace MUST address their staff's disgusting behavior!"
Jesus wept.

But it happens on both sides of the coin. Remember this one...

nypost.com › 1999/02/11 › twinky-winky-gayTWINKY WINKY GAY TELETUBBIES – FALWELL WARNS PARENTS OF TINKY ...

Falwell pointed out that the male Tinky Winky carries a handbag not unlike the big purses carried by grandmothers nationwide. And worse, he said, Tinky is ‘purple – the gay-pride color.” Falwell...

Ole Ben is seeing dollar signs! That's what will happen to all the woke companies they will be eaten by those they are pandering to, can't wait to see it happen.

Sesame Place Mgt may have put the word out (unofficially of course) to employees to not encourage a certain element to patronize their business.

Go overrun and ruin some other establishment.

Reactions: 308pirate
from the 20 seconds of video i watched, i would say that is fucked up.
of course, maybe if blm didn't fucking loot and burn sesame street all across america, we wouldn't have to see this shit,

Reactions: TexPatriot
from the 20 seconds of video i watched, i would say that is fucked up.
of course, maybe if blm didn't fucking loot and burn sesame street all across america, we wouldn't have to see this shit,
I went to a ZZ Top Concert a few years back in LaGrange, TX. It was held at the Fayette County Fair Grounds and had venders with booths set up and had a country fair atmosphere. 99.9% of the crowd were your typical rural white Walmart folk. Laid back and fun, I didn't realize legs tattoos were now standard attire on women.

There was however this roving clot of big, teenage queens of four or roaming across the grounds, loud and proud, parting the crowd and causing everyone to step aside. I saw them approaching and stopped and thought 'No'. I saw one spot me out of the corner of her eye and made a point of walking sideways toward me without looking where she was going. I made sure when she ran into me on purpose it was my elbow.

She bounced off and immediately said 'Excuse me, Sir' as it was no surprise to her, the only person that bumped into me the whole afternoon. What are the odds.

Last edited:
"I’m going to keep posting this, because this had me hot. We were on our way out of sesame place and the kids wanted to stop to see the characters. THIS DISGUSTING person blatantly told our kids NO then proceeded to hug the little white girl next to us!"

I am going to go ahead and sy since the video cuts before this happens. Its an outright lie and they literally, once again, have the footage to prove it, but they are withholding it.

LmpwZw

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
Sesame Place Mgt may have put the word out (unofficially of course) to employees to not encourage a certain element to patronize their business.

Go overrun and ruin some other establishment.
Like this.

This happened today at another theme park. Kangs and queens be representing 'yo.

Last edited:
In one of the clips "Rosita" was with a handler.

I take my kids to Sesame Place a couple of times a year. Whenever the characters are with a handler they ignore you, or the handler will say that they are going to be performing someplace or taking pictures at a specific location. So, it wasn't at all surprising that Rosita with the handler ignored the kids. As far as the other interaction, who knows... the video clip I saw was super short and it didn't provide any context.

When will people learn you can't sue or force people to like you.

It's like going around telling people you're a queen and you're beautiful when you're not.

Last edited:
'No'. I saw one spot me out of the corner of her eye and made a point of walking sideways toward me without looking at. I made sure when she ran into me on purpose it was my elbow.

The only thing missing was a coke in your hand to spill on the cunt

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot