• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rothschild and Bush Youtube video

Thumper580

Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2013
Mechanicsville, VA
I watched half the YouTube video here on about the rich who are controlling the world...Rothschild, Bush, etc. Can't find it today. What thread was it in. Thanks.

This one?

It was posted in the Eff Bee Eye dirty bom warning thread

This guy is twisting the shit out if history.

Both GM and Ford were invested in Germany as auto makers from the 1920’s onward. Kinda like today how Buick(Gm) is a tops selling automobile in China. Or GE is responsible for jet engines and power turbines.

Or Cummins engines in China.
F375AB67-C4BC-43FD-BF66-28C9351607E3.jpeg

Talks about the media twisting facts, then shows a movie clip( fake) of the Nuremberg trial.

This video is a lesson in half truths, selling a narrative of bullshit

Both GM and Ford were invested in Germany as auto makers from the 1920’s onward. Kinda like today how Buick(Gm) is a tops selling automobile in China. Or GE is responsible for jet engines and power turbines.

Or Cummins engines in China.
Talks about the media twisting facts, then shows a movie clip( fake) of the Nuremberg trial.

i don't know how much of it to believe, but it is clear our government has been lying to us...
which alternative narrative to believe is a difficult if not impossible choice...

as far as the bit from the trial movie, i believe his point is that western financing of hitler's nazi party was a topic back then when the movie was made, and not to imply that the real trials made the same accusations.

as always, i remain a skeptic of everything, but the afghan papers solidified by opinion that our own government lies as much as anyone.

Last edited:

Or Cummins engines in China. View attachment 7934644

I didn't watch it. I saw it browsing the other thread right before I saw him ask the question. So...not worth the watch, I take it?