• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rotten to the core and a danger to us all

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
DC is weaponized against our republic and lawless, it needs to be put down before it puts us and our Constitution down. Our government is lawless. Prepare to defend your freedoms gents. These muther fuckers seek to enslave all of us. If we dont see hangings for treason on the mall and soon, we deserve everything we will get. Every Federal employee especially in the "agencies" are culpable and complicit in my view. The deep state is real and its your enemy.

Military Tribunals are in order.

They assaulted our republic from within. Treasonous basterds. They are attempting a coup. a real life coup of our country.

Buy lots of ammo.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/...ce-committee-russia-investigation-report.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=con...CoXPjwSziKeACQ&start=10&sa=N&biw=1360&bih=637

Guillotine5.png

Reactions: 1J04
Jerry as much to your dismay I will form an un-holy Alliance with you. PM me with the location and cipher codes.
I promise to not wear my band major uni.

Really: next time you're in east TN PM me and the beer and bourbon are on me. Then we will put some miles on the back roads two wheel style. I don't care that you ride that hideous road glide.

Jerry,

You cant just say all gov employees are culpable. That is crazy.

Citizens vote. They vote for people in office like congress. Congress passes laws. Stupid laws. Agencies follow the laws congress passes. If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror. Citizens put these shitbags in office. Don't like what hey are doing? Quit voting for them. Want to lynch someone? Lynch Senators and Congressman. The lady at the post office or the security guard at the Social Security Office are so far down the line. After you get done lynching congress then move to politically appointed people in the agencies. Attacking some GS nothing who know more than anyone how fucked up our Gov is will not fix anything.

Reactions: BoldCorrections
Fuck that!!! I didn't vote for a Maxine waters or a multitude of other Fucking dredges that roam the halls of congress. Including the likes of John McCain and Lindsay Graham. Some other Fuck up voted those pos's into office.

Reactions: gigamortis
You didn't vote for them but the majority of electorate in their area did. The citizen is ultimately responsible for putting these people in power. We have the electoral college for president. if we did not Hillary would be president. As far as state elections go, we live in city states. In my state (Oregon) 5 counties decide for the rest of us. Our governor Kate Brown is nothing more that the Governor of Portland. Congress was elected by the majority of the people in their states/districts who wanted them. They won.

Well this fuck up didn’t vote for McCain or The Flake.........wait, did I just call myself a fuck up......ok so I’m a fuck up but I didn’t vote for McCain?

Jerry,

You cant just say all gov employees are culpable. That is crazy.

Citizens vote. They vote for people in office like congress. Congress passes laws. Stupid laws. Agencies follow the laws congress passes. If you want to blame someone, look in the mirror. Citizens put these shitbags in office. Don't like what hey are doing? Quit voting for them. Want to lynch someone? Lynch Senators and Congressman. The lady at the post office or the security guard at the Social Security Office are so far down the line. After you get done lynching congress then move to politically appointed people in the agencies. Attacking some GS nothing who know more than anyone how fucked up our Gov is will not fix anything.

You still think your vote matters? Think about the people that count the votes...now as far as buying ammo, that’s not going to do a damn thing except paint a target on you unless you are getting someone else to order it or picking it up using cash money. Assuming you even do have a stockpile, what exactly are you going to to with it? Even if all hell does break loose, if you don’t have an alliance with a large group of men willing to take the same risks then you will just be labeled a terrorist and you will be taken down by a much larger more trained force most likely in the middle of the night never to be heard from again. If you are lucky your family won’t be touched and you will be on the 5 o’clock news along with the small group of compadres you happened to muster up. Seriously, you might find yourself disappeared or taken out in the middle of the night. I’m afraid the war has already been lost gents, without a way to mobilize a lot of like minded people you don’t stand a chance.

And I’m pretty sure Jerry must work for federal or some other large ammo manufacturer lmao.

Last edited:
Congress was elected by the majority of the people in their states/districts who wanted them.
Yes by people who have proved they can not control their lives by either on the dole or so deep in debt it's not funny at all. They have never done anything for this country yet they are allowed to have a voice in it's direction. Same with illegals voting in many states. All that Sounds insane to a logical person, yet this is the way it is. This country is done, the rule of law an common sense died long ago. People who think this country owes them something for just being born need to be re-educated on how not to be a parasite. The host is just about done.

Well this fuck up didn’t vote for McCain or The Flake.........wait, did I just call myself a fuck up......ok so I’m a fuck up but I didn’t vote for McCain?

Odds are, if you voted, you picked one just like him.

Dont care how we got here, your congress critter represents the swamp not you. The swamp/deep state controls them and also controls who you get to vote for. Trump slipped through that is why they are showing themselves.

Look at teh history of almost every congress criter and Supreme court jester, they all start and breed in the swamp before coming back to their "district " which they usually have the flimsiest of ties to. Dig into your own critters history and see where and when they were turned into a deep stater. Its usual;y as an intern or a low level communistic apparatchick in the fed system during a year between high school or college. Wii has all this info for you.

Bottom line is that there is a high percentage chance that you are not represented at all in the congress, very high.

Bottom line is that there is a high percentage chance that you are not represented at all in the congress, very high.
My core values/beliefs have never been represented, either local, state of fed. I have been told all my life this is the way it's going to be, wither you like it or not. They have issues with those who push back, an sometimes have to regroup when one does not go with the program.

They assaulted our republic from within. Treasonous basterds. They are attempting a coup. a real life coup of our country.

Buy lots of ammo.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/...ce-committee-russia-investigation-report.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=con...CoXPjwSziKeACQ&start=10&sa=N&biw=1360&bih=637

They are like cancer...eats you from the inside out. I have said it before, a coup has started. That fuck of a fuck Comey is the latest critter enlisted to use the media platforms as a bully pulpit. The MSM is their vehicle to continually pound the illegitimacy mantra against the POTUS into the unsuspecting citizenry. If the midterms change the balance in Congress, this effort will be shifted into high gear into an all out offensive against the POTUS and COTUS.

It is time to remain vigilant and fly below the RADAR. Hopefully, all of this will be averted but everyday that goes by convinces me otherwise. Buy ammo but more importantly, buy spare parts as well. They won't be available if things go down hill.

That is how we got here in the first place.

Not really....our silence is not how we got here.

We got here because the other side established a foothold in the 60s and has quietly and patiently course corrected over time. Small wins that chipped away at the fabric of our republic's values. People seemingly accept that all of the crap that occurs today on a daily basis is an "all of a sudden" occurrence. It isn't. It is a consequence of their plan.

Being overt is not your friend as the MSM will jump on any infraction committed by people like us and continue to use these events to reinforce the mantra of how out of touch the "far right" is when compared to "mainstream" citizens. Look at every PRO 2A event that occurs and how it is painted by the MSM even if there was no infractions or belligerent behavior committed by PRO 2A advocates. It is either silence to prevent showing that we are reasonable people or distorted reporting to show our turnouts are smaller than they were.

However, carry on as you see fit. The important thing is that you do whatever you can to support our agenda in whatever way you feel is appropriate

Reactions: Bender
Members of the MSM need to be treated at the threat that they are as individuals, they live right here in the USA, they are your enemy and enemies of our Constitutional Republic. If you ever see them in person you need to express yourself to them. This gos for their family and friends, express your self to their families and friends.. its a form of shunning and they use this to great effect. The more known they are the more you need to express your concerns to them.

well there is always the pre positioned stuff, strategically placed supply points for ammo and refit.

I use the "buy more ammo" as a metaphor for get ready and stay ready, there will be a triggering event, the deep state/swamp will not go quietly, they are arrogant and think they have real power.

Members of the MSM need to be treated at the threat that they are as individuals, they live right here in the USA, they are your enemy and enemies of our Constitutional Republic. If you ever see them in person you need to express yourself to them. This gos for their family and friends, express your self to their families and friends.. its a form of shunning and they use this to great effect. The more known they are the more you need to express your concerns to them.

I did that a lot Jerry but all it did was make me more and more angry. That was not a good thing for my well being. Where I live, we have "Red Flag Laws" enabled now. If you go off, there is always a chance that someone will turn you in as a danger. Then your firearms are confiscated and your 2nd amendment rights are taken away. The burden of proof is yours to prove otherwise.

Since we seemingly have suspended the first and fourth amendments, it is better to know who your enemies are and walk softly. My attitude to this is similar to carrying a pistol. Scan and avoid...participate behind the scenes through consistent communications to your elected lawmakers and support to GOAL and other like minded organizations. I show up at rallies in my state to support our cause but that is far as I go. I no longer advocate direct confrontation because escalation can be dangerous to my health and more likely to the opponent's health

Being overt is not your friend as the MSM will jump on any infraction committed by people like us and continue to use these events to reinforce the mantra of how out of touch the "far right" is when compared to "mainstream" citizens.
I Don't believe that, as holding back pointing out their lies is how they gained the power they have. They have taken our silence on issues as weakness, an many put their faith in the nRA which was proved to be worthless during Ray-Guns time. The NRA after Marion Hammer went to shit, it's a ploy gig that is slowly but surly selling all gun owners out, just like they did the NFA/title II owners, That B/S about how the swamp is worried about the NRA is nothing but brain washing via paid advertizing. They are all one in the same.

We got here because the other side established a foothold in the 60s

It started in the late 1800s if we look at big money (for the time) used to setup the institutes for education, science, medicine, politics, and churches back then. These institutions and others were used to direct minds and break the bedrock of morality this nation was founded on. From there the large bank owners took control in the early to mid 1900s.

The ball picked up major speed as you say with the events of the 60s and the major increase in immigration from all four corners of the world.

It has been a multi generational plan all along to get to where things are today. And it's all spelled out in high level in that 1000s year old book that we don't talk about here.

Jerry as much to your dismay I will form an un-holy Alliance with you. PM me with the location and cipher codes.

Really: next time you're in east TN PM me and the beer and bourbon are on me. Then we will put some miles on the back roads two wheel style. I don't care that you ride that hideous road glide.

Ha! Sounds like a blast. Remember when we all thought @ArmyJerry was batshit crazy? Wait. What?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know for a fact I'd enjoy hanging out with him. Drinking with him? Not without a football helmet and pads. :oops:

Last edited:
I think a lot of this story will be written after this years mid term elections. Depending on the outcome, I may have to agree with you. With the fake Republican candidates who are running all over the country, things could get a bit dicey next year. I say that if this does come down to fighting, it's going to be Trump's Troops against the entire swamp. Usually I'd say we would be outnumbered, but where we lack in manpower, we excel in fire power.

Here's to hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

If the alliance is in support of the Republic and the Constitution its a holy alliance, a crusade per se. I will let you know when I come around the hills.

@1J04 who ever said I was batshit crazy????? hahahhahhehehehehahhaah

The mid term will be like the last 50 congressional elections, the swamp will win, at that point I hope the Dems win and Impeach Trump immediately. Like walk up to the WH and arrest Trump , cuffs and all.

At this point there is no republican party, or Dem party, there is the deep state and us, we can not peacefully co exist, two violently polar opposites so to speak. The deep state has been unmasked in all its glory, they are threatened for the first time since Eisenhower. Get ready for third world bad to be happening right here in CONUS unless they start stringing up these perps along both sides of Penn Ave.

I think a lot of this story will be written after this years mid term elections. Depending on the outcome, I may have to agree with you. With the fake Republican candidates who are running all over the country, things could get a bit dicey next year. I say that if this does come down to fighting, it's going to be Trump's Troops against the entire swamp. Usually I'd say we would be outnumbered, but where we lack in manpower, we excel in fire power.

Here's to hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
The mid term will be like the last 50 congressional elections, the swamp will win, at that point I hope the Dems win and Impeach Trump immediately. Like walk up to the WH and arrest Trump , cuffs and all.

At this point there is no republican party, or Dem party, there is the deep state and us, we can not peacefully co exist, two violently polar opposites so to speak. The deep state has been unmasked in all its glory, they are threatened for the first time since Eisenhower. Get ready for third world bad to be happening right here in CONUS unless they start stringing up these perps along both sides of Penn Ave.

The problem is there are still far too many people that are either blind, in denial or ignorant. We need to educate and fast!

If the alliance is in support of the Republic and the Constitution its a holy alliance, a crusade per se. I will let you know when I come around the hills.

@1J04 who ever said I was batshit crazy????? hahahhahhehehehehahhaah

Ya, right smooth talker. I ain't no snitch. You might as well just beat me now because all of those people I consider friends and friends don't do friends wrong! :mad:

*pm sent with first cash offer* :geek:

Reactions: ArmyJerry
You can buy it here

Reluctant Partisan

Not cheap but nothing good is. I bought volume 1 as it appears that it is the more important of the two based on the reviews. I may just order the other one as well.

they established that foothold in the teens before ww1, look up progressives movement.
I respectfully disagree.

This shit has been around from the beginning of time.

Since Cain envied his brother.

Or since caveman #1 wanted something caveman #2 had.

I was slowly turned onto becoming a officer, but then, about 4 years ago I read a book about some local corruption that happened here in WY in the 1800’s. It tied in huge local names to the hiring of a hit squad essentially, to go take out some “cattle rustling” sheep herders. But, it was just a ploy from the local big names and banks to cover the embezzlement of foreign investors. It is a fascinating story. But it really pissed me off because the corrupt bank,family and people involved have streets and even towns named after them....and nobody ever went to jail over it. It was that book that prodded me to get off the sidelines and do something. I will be 100% ineffectual by myself. But sure as hell, I’m going to start to try to do something. I know I’ll fail. But I will be able to tell myself I tried.

I respectfully disagree.

This shit has been around from the beginning of time.

Since Cain envied his brother.

Or since caveman #1 wanted something caveman #2 had.

I was slowly turned onto becoming a officer, but then, about 4 years ago I read a book about some local corruption that happened here in WY in the 1800’s. It tied in huge local names to the hiring of a hit squad essentially, to go take out some “cattle rustling” sheep herders. But, it was just a ploy from the local big names and banks to cover the embezzlement of foreign investors. It is a fascinating story. But it really pissed me off because the corrupt bank,family and people involved have streets and even towns named after them....and nobody ever went to jail over it. It was that book that prodded me to get off the sidelines and do something. I will be 100% ineffectual by myself. But sure as hell, I’m going to start to try to do something. I know I’ll fail. But I will be able to tell myself I tried.

Would that be about the Johnson County War where the cattlemens association went after Nate Champion and Cattle Kate ?

Reactions: Bender