• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

rottweiler

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
going to tap the knowlege base around here. i’ve been searching for a well bred rottweiler for a long time....years. i had a great dog years ago, but the breeder i got her from no longer breeds. despite my searching, i havent been able to find a breeder with quality stock, bred for what i want. which is a normal dog to guard the 20 acres from fox and such, a watchdog, and a dog to help with minor herding of the critters here.
doesnt sound like much, but it isnt easy to find a well bred dog, let alone one within reasonable driving distance. which to me is wisconsin, minnesota, iowa or (really hate to even consider it- illinois...as i try to stay the fuck out of that state).

so if anyone has any leads, i’d love to hear them.

We lost our rottie to cancer last year. Worst day of my life so far. He was 135 lbs of muscle, but a teddy bear to those he protected. Looking to get another puppy ourselves this year.

There seem to be a lot of reputable breeders in Washington state, some who will ship puppies (though I wouldn't go that route personally).

I've been using the AKC site for help finding a reputable breeder: https://marketplace.akc.org/search-puppies