• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Row V Wade Meme Thread 🤪🤭🙊😂🤣

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Can we get a meme thread for all the RvW? Tired of having to read all the opinions just to get to the funny.

3A809859-BD77-4701-A82D-BF4D30EC5A75.jpeg

HOES MAD SALT COMPILATION

Attachments

• ZVEkXeQnx56D.png
    ZVEkXeQnx56D.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 243
Reactions: BCP
It’s like the entire country is illiterate. Abortion wasn’t made illegal.
My sister in law is having a fucking meltdown right now. And she just had a child of her own…and lives in England. My wife was relaying a few facebag messages of hers. One was something about getting ready to be investigated if a woman has a miscarriage. I really wish I was making that up

well when people are feed stupidity all there lives too many of them start to think it's real . it's a right , to force taxpayers to pay for there abortions it's a right for them to do it over and over and over never having to be forced to deal with the consequences of there actions . lol I still think the court should have killed that idea and injected that if you are getting on you become the property of the taxpayers that you forced to pay for your " mistake" and as there property they have the right to have you fixed so you can't make that " mistake " over and over . cattle branded as defective on the forehead . I mean who don't like a good tat .

Have you noticed the occasional 'male' in the pro-roe crowd? These guys can't even qualify as beta males. Is there such a thing as gamma or even delta-males? And then there are the 60+ screeching females, and the liberal collection of frighteningly ugly 'females', for whom the need of an abortion is just a distant pipe dream. It's chilling what the left has descended to.

Have you noticed the occasional 'male' in the pro-roe crowd? These guys can't even qualify as beta males. Is there such a thing as gamma or even delta-males? And then there are the 60+ screeching females, and the liberal collection of frighteningly ugly 'females', for whom the need of an abortion is just a distant pipe dream. It's chilling what the left has descended to.

I think "queer" is what you're looking for.

I'll see your fed reserve and raise you 1865 you will be governed by D.C. and you will like it.
I’ll see your 1865 and raise you 1788, when the articles of confederation were officially scrapped for the constitution

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm waiting for them to bring out the white hoodies, and nooses. Oh .....wait I guess that would go against their newly found wokeness and BLM:)