• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RPD Machine Gun...Snipery enuf for ya

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    My RPD converted to semi-auto only. 100 yds on a 10" plate. ELCAN sight with m249 reticle shooting wolf steel case 7.62x39. 16" bbl. Cold bore. Easily shooting minute-of-man. The Polish scope mount is like a door hinge...flips to the side to allow the feed tray to open. Amazing accuracy considering the scope mount is a door hinge and shooting the cheapest ammo available.
    RwoRRwtl.jpg

mZOC8lml.jpg

C08Ydh5l.jpg

gGCypaql.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1428.JPG
      DSCN1428.JPG
      520.4 KB · Views: 504
    • DSCN1424.JPG
      DSCN1424.JPG
      546.7 KB · Views: 535
    • DSCN1425.JPG
      DSCN1425.JPG
      559.4 KB · Views: 260
    Last edited:
    Very nice BW, how do you like the Elcan? And how would you say it stacks up vs a ACOG - which would you choose if you could only have one for a general purpose optic?

Hah if he'll take payments in liked comments I'll take it! I'd spring for a PKM first though. Speaking of which, have either of yall ever got your mitts on a PKM? They sure do get some praise from everyone I've seen who had them... many even going so far as to say its the best GPMG in the world overall, to this day.

My RPD converted to semi-auto only. 100 yds on a 10" plate. ELCAN sight with m249 reticle shooting wolf steel case 7.62x39. 16" bbl. Cold bore. Easily shooting minute-of-man. The Polish scope mount is like a door hinge...flips to the side to allow the feed tray to open. Amazing accuracy considering the scope mount is a door hinge and shooting the cheapest ammo available.
    RwoRRwtl.jpg

mZOC8lml.jpg

C08Ydh5l.jpg

gGCypaql.jpg

Any major issues running the gun. I know the semi auto rpd's can have issues feeding.

Absolutely no problems, runs like a dream with both type of belts shooting the cheapest 7.62x 39 I could find. The video shows me shooting Wolf steel cased ammo I found for about .20 a round. I believe this is an early gun from a company called "Project Guns". These were made one at a time and test fired for 100 rds without malfunction before being sold.

Last edited:
    Absolutely no problems, runs like a dream with both type of belts shooting the cheapest 7.62x 39 I could find. The video shows me shooting Wolf steel cased ammo I found for about .20 a round. I believe this is an early gun from a company called "Project Guns". These were made one at a time and test fired for 100 rds without malfunction before being sold.
    That's awesome! Ill add a belt fed one day!