• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms RPR Gen 2 in 6.5 Creedmoor - Price Drop + Parting Out

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
Used Ruger Precision Rifle, second generation, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. Rifle is in good shape, having spent the majority of its life sitting in the safe, with an estimated 120 rounds or so down the barrel. The only real noticeable blemish on the rifle is a little bit of finish marring on the handle of the bolt, visible in the third picture.There was a manufacturer notice on the RPR's bolt shroud (I can't remember what for), so the replacement bolt shroud is included as well as the original, which can hold the trigger weight adjustment allen key. Also, please note that this generation of the RPR came standard with the Keymod handguard, not the MLOK. Has an aluminum Picatinny section mounted up front for a bipod.

The included optic is a Vortex Viper PST-II 5-25x FFP scope, with the EBR-2C MRAD reticle. Scope is mounted on Vortex Precision Matched Rings, and has Vortex Defender flip-caps. Glass and scope body are in immaculate, like-new condition. Also mounted on the scope is a Vortex bubble level.

Comes with two Magpul 10-rd LR/SR Gen3 PMAGs, Dewey Rods bolt-action cleaning kit for the RPR, and Plano All-Weather hard carrying case with plucked foam. Also includes Vortex lens cleaning cloth, scope sunshade, and manuals for rifle as well as scope.

20220107_130727.jpg20220107_130706.jpg20220107_124202.jpg

Asking $1950 $1700 OBO shipped/insured to your FFL. Payment via discreet Paypal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle.

Now splitting up scope + rifle + accessories if interested. Price breakout is as follows:
Rifle + Plano All-Weather Hard Case + Dewey Rods Cleaning Kit: $1000 Shipped/insured
Scope + Defender Flip Caps + Bubble level: $660 Shipped/insured
Vortex Precision Matched Rings, High: $100 Shipped/insured

Images have been taken with my username here. I have more feedback available on other platforms, under the following names: vvayvvard @ Arfcom (+10), and Confuse-a-Cat_LTD @ Reddit's GunAccessoriesForSale (+42). Feel free to message me on either of those places to confirm.

Last edited: