• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rrs 34L soar

themayor

Minuteman
Jan 27, 2005
central Pa
do they make the 34L in soar I don't see it on the sight what is the difference between the soar n there normal tripods

Ya I see it when I go to the camera tripods but not under the soar tripods is there a difference

I'm 99.9% sure there isn't a difference. They just put the most popular choices for rifle shooters in the soar section for convenience

I was just reading the specs and there is a height difference between the 33 & 33L.

What are most using for precision shooting?

I'm 99.9% sure there isn't a difference. They just put the most popular choices for rifle shooters in the soar section for convenience

sjc929 is correct. We have just started the SOAR Division last year. Although I do not intend to re purpose all photography gear for the firearms enthusiast the tripod line we have is what we have. The tripods labeled SOAR are re-coded and saved as a new listing in the category to show people what is the most popular products for long range shooting, Mi/LE, and hunting.

The TVC-34L isn't as popular as the 34 or 33. The TVC-34L is extremely capable at reaching heights and scenarios that most people can find, and usually is overkill. The main reason for the TVC-34L in the SOAR market is for the enthusiasts who spot from standing more than anything else. Fully extended it is almost 69 inches tall with out adding in a ballhead/leveling base, equipment plate, whichever specific clamp you want (if you want to customize it yourself), and the spotter itself. After all said and done, a TVC-34L with BH-55LR, a BLPD leupold plate and the Leupold spotter, the user is looking at a maximum height of of around 80 inches or so.

Hope this helps.

I got it for both shooting n glassing I am 6ft 4 so I didn't want to be kicking myself for not getting the L