• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS Anvil 30 and Leofoto 364c

JMcBurn

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2013
Toledo, OH
Has anyone put these two systems together?

If so did you use the series 3 adapter or has anyone successfully used the apex center section with the leofoto legs?

I am wondering this also. I can't quite swing the RRS setup right now and the Leofoto looks like a good option as long as the Anvil will work with it. I know that the Anvil will mount to the 3/8" stud but that is not the best option imho. I am really interested if someone has adapted the Leofoto legs to the RRS apex adapter.

Thanks for the links, I will check these out. If I found out anything and I don't see you in there I'll message you.

It is an expensive set up, I understand that, and not everyone can justify it. Mine is the 34 version, and I am shooting sub moa groups off of it, standing, from 100-337 yards. I have done that with other tripods as well, but it is much more work. Much more. I would love to try the 24, just for fun, but I really like the size and weight of the 34 as is.

For me, it is an absolute game changer in that it allows me to easily hit precisely from any position. I am using it at work, so it was not hard to justify. Still expensive, but wow, worth it.

Probably the best shooting accessory I have bought in a very long time.