• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS Anvil 30 ARC

tex68w

Mister Bevilaqua
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Has anyone seen these in stock anywhere in the past several months? I have been looking since September/October with no luck, I've missed a few on here in the classifieds along the way as well.

This site shows it in stock (shows other items out of stock, so the inventory appears to be correct). I've never used this site, but it doesn't want you to pay with anything like crypto that most scam sites do. It appears g2g, but double check.

Reactions: tex68w
    This site shows it in stock (shows other items out of stock, so the inventory appears to be correct). I've never used this site, but it doesn't want you to pay with anything like crypto that most scam sites do. It appears g2g, but double check.

Thermal optics is good!

Many thanks! I confirmed with them as well that they had them in stock, order placed.

Last edited:
    Email responded to promptly, purchased and shipped within a few hours, now that's customer service. I like this Thermal Optics Plus, that's how business should be done. Cameron has earned my business going forward.

Reactions: K80/6.5