• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD RRS Leveling Base and/or Two Vets QDT Legs

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    EDIT, the legs have sold. RRS leveling base still available for $375 shipped.

Up for sale is my Two Vets QDT Tripod with carbon fiber legs and the RRS SOAR TA-2U-SC leveling base. This tripod has only 1 set of twist locks for very fast deployment, has a 42" main tubes, so they are rock solid and stable. Collapsed height is 39" and fully deployed is 65.5 inches. They run $615 from Two Vets.
    The RRS leveling base is the smoothest head you can get anywhere and will support heavy rifles with ease. These run $455 when you can find them in stock from Really Right Stuff.
    Both are used and have some nicks and knocks, but 100% functional and never abused.
    Asking $850 Shipped for the package.

Last edited:
    If you decide to split them up, I’d be interested in the leveling base, depending on price. I have a brand new Anvil 30 and Im not really a fan of it.

If you decide to split them up, I’d be interested in the leveling base, depending on price. I have a brand new Anvil 30 and Im not really a fan of it.
    I don't mind splitting it at all, I figured that would come up. I will do the leveling base for $375 shipped.

Last edited:
    Legs are sold, only the RRS Leveling Base Remains.