• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS SOAR Giveaway

MPHReallyRightStuff

RRS SOAR Division Director
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Lehi, Utah
www.reallyrightstuff.com
Hey guys, go ahead and remove this if not the place for it. I just wanted to give the SH community a heads up. It is because of you guys that we have been able to become a household name in the precision rifle community. I just decided to start an Instagram page, and figured the best way to let people know about it is give stuff away.

I am going to give out something at the end of each month May-July. If you want you check it out on Instagram my profile is "rrssoar".

Thanks guys have a good one.
Michael H

Sweet! Maybe I can win an adapter plate for my AICS build! Thanks for sharing.

Is there a way for people who don't contribute to the fall of society by using instagram/facebook/twitter/snapchat/whateverthefuck to play?

Or you can just send me something :)

Is there a way for people who don't contribute to the fall of society by using instagram/facebook/twitter/snapchat/whateverthefuck to play?

Or you can just send me something :)

Yeah it isn't my favorite platform to use for marketing either. But if I don't reach out to the younger demographic the sport will be gone in generations to come.
You could always go and win one at a match, easier said then done! Maybe I will do a giveaway on SH sometime or a group buy. I'll let you guys know.

I was July's winner! Still can't believe it, but then I walk into my reloading/shooting room and see my tripod sitting there. People actually win these drawings.

So you come on here, thank the Snipershide community for really helping your business then tell those that don't get on all these social media sites but get on here DAILY to basically piss off.......I'm just gonna be totally honest here.....you just turned me away from your company

Best of luck anyways

​​​​

So you come on here, thank the Snipershide community for really helping your business then tell those that don't get on all these social media sites but get on here DAILY to basically piss off.......I'm just gonna be totally honest here.....you just turned me away from your company

Best of luck anyways

​​​​

You're going to get pissy because they are giving free stuff away? Give them a break, that's ridiculous.

RRS is doing some fantastic things for the shooting community. They are staying ahead of the curve and coming out with innovative products that are fit for purpose built for our sport. I think it's really cool to see the excellent products coming out of RRS, and I can't wait to try some of out.

Well when you consider Instagram is only about 1 million times larger than our little hide community it makes a lot of sense you old curmudgeon. I just wish I would have been the winner.

Lol, I don't do MyFace either. Oh well, I'm gonna earn mine the hard way. Thanks RRS for everthing you've brought to our community!

Best of luck anyways

​​​​

Holy smokes, entitlement much? Don't ruin these opportunities for all. RRS or any other company for that matter is not required to give free shit away. I missed out on this as well and am bummed, but it's no others fault but my own.
Thanks RRS! I look forward to trying one of your tripods and ball heads one of these days.

Best of luck anyways

​​​​

This is the stuff that urks me!

This is what I said earlier in the OP:

"Yeah it isn't my favorite platform to use for marketing either. But if I don't reach out to the younger demographic the sport will be gone in generations to come.
You could always go and win one at a match, easier said then done! Maybe I will do a giveaway on SH sometime or a group buy. I'll let you guys know."

Please read this again sir and understand the following, SH is the only place I went and personally told the community about the giveaway opportunity. I did not have to do that, I was and still am apart of the SnipersHide community before I started doing this (RRS). I did not put a post count or following minimum on Instagram for the reason anyone of you could go make an account, like and follow my page, wait to see if they won, then delete it. Five minutes of your life to maybe win something.

At the end of the post I said I will let you guys know if I do a giveaway on SH or a group buy. Come on, how many giveaways do you expect companies to do in a year? I already giveaway almost 70K in products a year to competitions; either Military or civilian, charitable game hunts, and Social media marketing campaigns "to keep doing this I have to grow to a bigger demographic". I have even given away stuff to random people on a whim because I felt like it, I will do something on SniperHide at some point but give me more then a year. In fact last week I let ONLY the SnipersHide community know that I was going to part with all of my demo and used gear to transition to new logos. I went nowhere else with this info and asked the other users not to let other communities know about that opportunity.

If you have an issue with how I conduct my giveaways and try to help out shooters in need, feel free to PM me.

Please don't let Longshot's attitude determine how appreciative we are as a shooting community that companies such as yourself support are are willing to provide these 'giveaways' as kind gestures.

Nowhere did I say RRS produces anything less than great quality product, I didn't even mention that at all.

I believe some are misunderstanding the point I am making. If you are misunderstanding I encourage you to re-read the initial post by OP then read my response. You will either see what I'm talking about or not.

Entitlement.......give me a break, you don't even know me or know how hard I bust my ass and have my whole life since I was a young man

In the end the point I am trying to encourage RRS to realize is if they're giving a bunch of stuff away......maybe give back a little more to the community that got them where they are with precision rifle gear

I have several friends who run their own businesses and I am very familiar with the need to reach out to Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat etc.......you're a fool if you don't

Let's just carry on .......and those who are spending time on all those outlets ...GOOD LUCK!;)

This is the stuff that urks me!

This is what I said earlier in the OP:

"Yeah it isn't my favorite platform to use for marketing either. But if I don't reach out to the younger demographic the sport will be gone in generations to come.
You could always go and win one at a match, easier said then done! Maybe I will do a giveaway on SH sometime or a group buy. I'll let you guys know."

Please read this again sir and understand the following, SH is the only place I went and personally told the community about the giveaway opportunity. I did not have to do that, I was and still am apart of the SnipersHide community before I started doing this (RRS). I did not put a post count or following minimum on Instagram for the reason anyone of you could go make an account, like and follow my page, wait to see if they won, then delete it. Five minutes of your life to maybe win something.

At the end of the post I said I will let you guys know if I do a giveaway on SH or a group buy. Come on, how many giveaways do you expect companies to do in a year? I already giveaway almost 70K in products a year to competitions; either Military or civilian, charitable game hunts, and Social media marketing campaigns "to keep doing this I have to grow to a bigger demographic". I have even given away stuff to random people on a whim because I felt like it, I will do something on SniperHide at some point but give me more then a year. In fact last week I let ONLY the SnipersHide community know that I was going to part with all of my demo and used gear to transition to new logos. I went nowhere else with this info and asked the other users not to let other communities know about that opportunity.

If you have an issue with how I conduct my giveaways and try to help out shooters in need, feel free to PM me.

70K in giveaways, that's amazing! Thanks! I just went on your Facebook page and just about every post is a giveaway. Thanks for such support!!

Welcome to the real SH ;)

Manufacturers and Reps are regularly chastised as chased away.

Welcome to the real SH ;)

Manufacturers and Reps are regularly chastised as chased away.

This is so true, the short time I've been on here I've seen first hand companies stop replying in the forum.

Thanks RRS for all your participation on the Hide, please don't let one douche fuck ruin it for everyone. We enjoy your participation and it's fun giving you our first hand experience and you use that for future product development! Continue to share on the forum, many of us are very appreciative.

Oh and asshole, please stay in your lane and keep your shitty opinions to yourself!

I located the Instagram page a few days ago and am following. Always cool to see cool stuff. Anything else needed to participate in the give-away?

Btw, unlike the single ungrateful doucher earlier, I appreciate the opportunity. Thanks for supporting the community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I located the Instagram page a few days ago and am following. Always cool to see cool stuff. Anything else needed to participate in the give-away?

Btw, unlike the single ungrateful doucher earlier, I appreciate the opportunity. Thanks for supporting the community!

Crews, I am sorry the giveaway ended. I only did it as a "Hey new page, new opportunity giveaway time". It was from May-July with a giveaway at the end of each month. Every new follower raised the giveaway price by a dollar.

Roger that, guess I'll just have to un-ass the money for that leveling base. Thanks anyhow!

Got my RRS TVC-23 tripod today. Extremely pleased. Perfect for my spotting scope and rangefinder. This thing could have passed for 100% new.