• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RRS TVC-22i in stock finally!

Thermal Optics Plus

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2021
Tennessee
thermalopticsplus.com
We have about a dozen of these left that weren’t spoken for:

ETA for the series 3 with anvil ?
They don’t really give exact etas, new anvils are about to start shipping so reasonable to think the tfct combos won’t be far behind. DM me the exact model you want and I’ll shooter you a message soon as we have the one you want in stock, most of the tripods we get go to people I do this for and never hit the site inventory so it’s the best way for me to be able to be sure people from here and our usual customers get what they want.

Any more of these ever coming back in stock?
They always do but its every few months recently, I heard about 8-10 weeks out currently, I have about 3 people in line to be notified right now when they get in, if you seriously want one shoot me a dm with email and number I can text as well, I will put you down in line and notify you, only thing I ask is you take the time to let me know to take you out of line if you change your mind, thanks!

Reactions: Mrjeongwick