• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes RRS Uni-block Scope Mount

B-P-UU

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Anyone using this mount? Worth the squeeze? Thoughts/ opinions appreciated.

I have one, and think it is an amazing product. Not over complicated, aesthetically pleasing with all edges rounded off nice and smooth. The instructions call for 15 in/lb torque for both the base clamp and the ring caps. I followed those values and have had absolutely zero movement or issues over a couple different rifles and about 800 rounds so far. And all without a single drop of blue locktite. Effective return to zero every time I’ve had to take it off.

I had a Spuhr before. It was great, but I wouldn’t pay a hundred bucks more for one if a RRS was an option.

Reactions: B-P-UU
I have one, and think it is an amazing product. Not over complicated, aesthetically pleasing with all edges rounded off nice and smooth. The instructions call for 15 in/lb torque for both the base clamp and the ring caps. I followed those values and have had absolutely zero movement or issues over a couple different rifles and about 800 rounds so far. And all without a single drop of blue locktite. Effective return to zero every time I’ve had to take it off.

I had a Spuhr before. It was great, but I wouldn’t pay a hundred bucks more for one if a RRS was an option.

Does your spent brass ever hit the mount and drop back into the chamber? I've heard of this happening with spurs.

Negative sir, hasn’t ever been an issue. Experience limited to a Tikka T3 with a mountain tactical rail and an AIAT, both short actions.

Reactions: B-P-UU