• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RSV EMERGENCY……..

I got RSV about 15 years ago. My son brought it home from day care. He ended up in an O2 tent for about a week (he had asthma and the RSV wen full on pneumonia). Covid was a nothing-burger. A cold is an inconvenience. The flu can be a bad few days. I was in my 20s and RSV SUCKED. It was way worse than any flu Ive ever had.

What vaccine? There’s currently no vaccine for RSV.

He meant the MRNA clot shots. The clot shots flood the body with useless spike proteins, causing it's white blood cells to go into a frenzy trying to hunt the spikes down. In doing so, other pathogens and cancers are ignored because there are no immune cells to spare. Immunodeficiency, causing a spike of bizarre rampant infections in seemingly healthy people, as well as "turbo cancers", fast moving end stage cancers in those who were long in remission before they got the clot shot.

I’m not surprised, over the last few years kids have been cooped up at home and have not spread it at the normal rate. Now they are all back in school and passing all kinds of stuff around.

That, and widespread masking which caused a lot of people to not be exposed to the variety of daily common viruses, bacteria, and pollen which are required to keep a normal immune system exercised and active.

Masked their kids up for years =
weakend immune system
Not to mention.
Taking their gene editing poison jabs is just the icing on the cake. It won’t matter the sheeple will line their entire families up for the next round of jabs. As soon as Jimmy Kimmel or Ellen Degenerous tells them it’s the rite thing to do. As I’ve said before most people are like cattle and brainlessly follow . Doctors no longer practice medicine either. They simply dole out whatever drugs they are told to . Or they lose their license.

What vaccine? There’s currently no vaccine for RSV.

There are new mRNA RSV jabs. They rolled out right after the other jab. Companies here advertised for 'test subjects" willing to get both a while back.

Example:

RSV Vaccine

Those who qualify may receive: Compensation up to $1,350, which varies by study. Study-related care at no cost from local doctors. Study vaccine at no cost. No health insurance or referral needed. Respiratory Syncytial Virus, or RSV, can behave like a cold. But if you're 60+, it can lead to life-threatening conditions.

Last edited:
weakend immune system
Not to mention.
Taking their gene editing poison jabs is just the icing on the cake. It won’t matter the sheeple will line their entire families up for the next round of jabs. As soon as Jimmy Kimmel or Ellen Degenerous tells them it’s the rite thing to do. As I’ve said before most people are like cattle and brainlessly follow . Doctors no longer practice medicine either. They simply dole out whatever drugs they are told to . Or they lose their license.
And they are all upset because the kid's 'Test Scores" are the lowest they have ever been. Dumbing down through Science........
Hitler did away with home schooling... Connect the dots
History is repeating.

We suspect my boy got this a few months ago as there was a confirmed case in his day care class. It was weird because he got sick for a few days, was on the mend, then sprung a fever on the 4th day. Lots of coughing and flem, ended up puking a few times because he couldn’t get the flem out. The biggest pain in the ass was trying to get a Dr appointment to get him meds. His reg pediatrician was booked out, they told us to go to urgent care so we went, only to find out they don’t see anyone under 5 years old (WTF?). For the first time in my life I acted in a way that you could call “dick-ish” on the phone to the receptionist at his reg dr when I called back but it got him in that day. I hated doing it but the seriousness warranted it.

This year he has been sick a lot and the wife was all worried but he was cooped up for almost 2 years not doing regular kid shit (going out to the store, being around people, poking cat shit with a stick with other kids in the sandbox, etc). It’s all going to even out once kids immune systems catch up.

Same shit as before, different twist. It will go on as long as sheep continue to bite. Not to discount anything but the extreme over response to everything that is now the norm. Everybody I know that lived as normal (no masks....no vaccines.....no silly 2 week quarantines) the first go round is not having any of these multitude of sicknesses.

Incidently read about a new vaccine to prevent getting high from fentanyl. Great, now a pharmaceutical force behind not closing our southern border to sell some more snake oil.

Last edited:
That, and widespread masking which caused a lot of people to not be exposed to the variety of daily common viruses, bacteria, and pollen which are required to keep a normal immune system exercised and active.
Are you suggesting masks are effective at blocking viruses? You would have to pretend that they are for what you said to be true. Even if masks were effective, they aren’t at all, the contamination from improper use would negate any positive effect. If anything, dirty masks put contaminants directly in the airway.

Yep

The way sheep panic is nauseating. My wife falls for every hysteria cackle on the internet.
There is a monoconal antibody available for high risk kids (like those born pre-term). But as discussed above, we have messed with the natural course of these viruses through a community between isolation, masks and other jabs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
And they are all upset because the kid's 'Test Scores" are the lowest they have ever been. Dumbing down through Science........
Hitler did away with home schooling... Connect the dots
History is repeating.

Interestingly enough the Germans today still harshly forbid home schooling and violently (as in literal jackboots with machine guns) suppress any trace of it.

For....

Officially....

The same reason Hitler gave...

Homeschooled kids might think for themselves and not be the same obedient zombies everybody else is trained to be....

There are new mRNA RSV jabs. They rolled out right after the other jab. Companies here advertised for 'test subjects" willing to get both a while back.

Example:

RSV Vaccine

Those who qualify may receive: Compensation up to $1,350, which varies by study. Study-related care at no cost from local doctors. Study vaccine at no cost. No health insurance or referral needed. Respiratory Syncytial Virus, or RSV, can behave like a cold. But if you're 60+, it can lead to life-threatening conditions.
Ah! Yes though still in trial. Serious conditions for little kids too. One of our grandkids contracted RSV at about 18 months old and there was a lot of concern about long term damage from the virus. Fortunately a quick recovery and no immediate signs of long term issues. Still monitoring so hopefully all turns out well.

Last edited:
They intentionally destroyed an entire generation of kids... From destroyed growth and comprehension in toddlers, to compromised immune systems, to mental illnesses and other 'stress-related' issues that will show up in teens and young adults... a whole generation of developing young people from birth to their mid-20's... are damaged.

And anyone thinks it was by accident? This is going to create a generation of dependants... Too stupid to realize that they were damaged on purpose... by the people they now depend on.

Ah hah ah hahah aha hah a... Their parents should be jailed for child abuse... and tribunals should be held for the perpetrators.

Like that's going to happen. Orange man bad is the only thing they will bray as they slowly die and find themselves infirmed...

Sirhr

Is it me or are they pushing the flu vaccine at 10x the normal rate this fall?

And how do you know your flu vaccine isn't actually for the 'Wu Flu..." Because isn't that the only 'flu' that exists right now?

Do you trust anything your AMA-certified and obedient doctor offers you? Really trust it? You think that the 'faithful'... the woke with MD's would hesitate to inject you with anything.... and tell you it's a vitamin booster shot.

Oh yeah... vitamin booster. Wasn't that a favorite of Dr. Mengele? 'Vitamins."

Um hummmmmm

Sirhr

Adults

Reinfection with RSV remains common throughout life. Reinfection in adulthood often produces only mild to moderate symptoms indistinguishable from the common coldor sinus infection.[5] Infection may also be asymptomatic. If present, symptoms are generally isolated to the upper respiratory tract: runny nose, sore throat, fever, and malaise. In the vast majority of cases, nasal congestion precedes the development of cough.[10] In contrast to other upper respiratory infections, RSV is also more likely to cause new onset wheeze in adults.[10] Only about 25% of infected adults will progress to significant lower respiratory tract infection, such as bronchitis or tracheobronchitis.[8]

While RSV very rarely causes severe disease in healthy adults, it can cause significant morbidity and mortality in the elderly and in those with underlying immune compromise or cardiopulmonary disease. Older adults have a similar presentation to younger adults but tend to have greater symptom severity with increased risk of lower respiratory tract involvement. In particular, the elderly are more likely to experience pneumonia, respiratory distress, and death.[10]

Reactions: Herb Stoner

And how do you know your flu vaccine isn't actually for the 'Wu Flu..." Because isn't that the only 'flu' that exists right now?

Do you trust anything your AMA-certified and obedient doctor offers you? Really trust it? You think that the 'faithful'... the woke with MD's would hesitate to inject you with anything.... and tell you it's a vitamin booster shot.

Um hummmmmm

Sirhr
So you're saying I should have my upcoming knee surgery performed by Leroy in the alley behind the gas station... I don’t trust the fuckers at all but there are things you need to have done. Where are you supposed to turn?

Um hummmmmm

Sirhr
I heard they are sneaking it into soft tacos...

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
So you're saying I should have my upcoming knee surgery performed by Leroy in the alley behind the gas station... I don’t trust the fuckers at all but there are things you need to have done. Where are you supposed to turn?

I have a few doc friends I trust and I would trust them to recommend other doc's I could trust... its a circle of trust...

Reactions: Herb Stoner
I have a few doc friends I trust and I would trust them to recommend other doc's I could trust... its a circle of trust...
I'll just postpone fixing my gimp leg until I meet an orthopedic surgeon socially. Good plan. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sirhr
Absolutely. I am in full time healthcare and have taken the flu vaccine for years. Not this year. Something about the roll out and over the top pushing by reps in my office just hit me wrong. There is something different about their "need" for you to take that vaccine this year.

I got RSV about 15 years ago. My son brought it home from day care. He ended up in an O2 tent for about a week (he had asthma and the RSV wen full on pneumonia). Covid was a nothing-burger. A cold is an inconvenience. The flu can be a bad few days. I was in my 20s and RSV SUCKED. It was way worse than any flu Ive ever had.
Interesting. I didn’t think adults really got RSV and if they did it’s generally minor from what I understand. Hmmm...you sure what you had was RSV?

Are you suggesting masks are effective at blocking viruses? You would have to pretend that they are for what you said to be true. Even if masks were effective, they aren’t at all, the contamination from improper use would negate any positive effect. If anything, dirty masks put contaminants directly in the airway.

To a certain degree. Masks block splatter and spittle, and those droplets that float around for a bit after somebody coughs or sneezes are the main vector that carries viruses. Masks do block these droplet vectors. Masks do NOT block individual virus particles. However, if droplets carrying cold viruses are blocked, then only a small amount of viral particles may get through, small enough that illness does not occur. If someone happens to sneeze directly at you at close range and there is forced air pushing a mixture of droplets AND free viral particles, those particles will get through and get you sick. Masks are basically used to try to lower exposure to indirect contagion.

Interesting. I didn’t think adults really got RSV and if they did it’s generally minor from what I understand. Hmmm...you sure what you had was RSV?

Respiratory syncytial virus - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org

Adults

Reinfection with RSV remains common throughout life. Reinfection in adulthood often produces only mild to moderate symptoms indistinguishable from the common coldor sinus infection.[5] Infection may also be asymptomatic. If present, symptoms are generally isolated to the upper respiratory tract: runny nose, sore throat, fever, and malaise. In the vast majority of cases, nasal congestion precedes the development of cough.[10] In contrast to other upper respiratory infections, RSV is also more likely to cause new onset wheeze in adults.[10] Only about 25% of infected adults will progress to significant lower respiratory tract infection, such as bronchitis or tracheobronchitis.[8]

While RSV very rarely causes severe disease in healthy adults, it can cause significant morbidity and mortality in the elderly and in those with underlying immune compromise or cardiopulmonary disease. Older adults have a similar presentation to younger adults but tend to have greater symptom severity with increased risk of lower respiratory tract involvement. In particular, the elderly are more likely to experience pneumonia, respiratory distress, and death.[10]

I'll just postpone fixing my gimp leg until I meet an orthopedic surgeon socially. Good plan. Thanks for clearing that up.

I find it hard to believe that you know personally/socially ZERO doctors in general... I mean I dont run around with a high falutin crowd and I know 2 pretty well(ER doc and a gas passer). Just saying, if you know a single Dr., they likely know somebody in the area you need assistance in. I know the two doc's I am decent friends with, we have had this conversation, and they said they know enough others that they can recommend who arent out in left field so to speak. I mean shit, my doc I see once a year for my work physical is probably more conservative than me and he has given me a recommendation for a doc and I asked him "which leg does he lean on" and he said "on his right leg"... So it might take you a little detective work to sniff these things out, but its possible. Or you can just bitch about "all doc's are lunie lefties" which is very very far from the truth IME...

I’m not surprised, over the last few years kids have been cooped up at home and have not spread it at the normal rate. Now they are all back in school and passing all kinds of stuff around.
This is the reality.

We've been dealing with this crap for weeks. It's not just terrible but it's really long lasting and hard to get rid of. We've all had it for weeks since my kid brought it home from school. We are all over it now so to speak but the coughing and sinus stuff lingers on for a really long time

Reactions: KYAggie
I'm sure there is a study somewhere which will "prove" what I say is bullshit. And of course it's just purely anecdotal, however....

In my direct observation and interaction with 100s of people from all over the country, people who got the covid shots are getting sick over and over and over again. Some had covid 5 or more times, or are getting the "bad flu", etc. Perhaps my observations are unique, but thats what I've been seeing....truth.

Reactions: Redheeler
weakend immune system
Not to mention.
Not having school for two years. Not exposed to germs that they normally get exposed to. People acting like little bitches and demanding ABX everytime they have a runny nose. Not letting your immune system do it fucking job has created all this.

Masks don't stop viruses. We know this.

Doc

So the hospitals are saying all their beds are full and you guys are getting in a 30 post discussion discussing this alarming developement.

Two years ago I was told hospitals had to stop screening for cancer because they were at capacity and had to prioritize Covid.....yet......

They had time to make videos and when I drove by the local hospital every day the parking lot was empty.

My daughter has been hacking for three weeks now......a deep cold and the fact she resists in everything from eating right, to taking some vitamin c or d to giving herself insulin.

She will survive, just as the majority of kids survive and we won't need a shot or abandonment of the Constitution to ensure it.

Stop believing the press put out by the medical community.

They have earned that distrust.......wear two masks you maroon!

Not having school for two years. Not exposed to germs that they normally get exposed to. People acting like little bitches and demanding ABX everytime they have a runny nose. Not letting your immune system do it fucking job has created all this.

Masks don't stop viruses. We know this.

Doc
We all know knew there would be a price to pay for this shutting down crap and keeping kids out of school. We never did the mask thing and it wasn't as big of a deal here in good old Alabama but they did shut schools down for a while and if this happens when kids are 2-7 ish or so, you can just guarantee they aren't going to have the immunity they'd normally have so the next winter there will be a ton more sickness. That's what we got. This isn't rocket surgery after all....

Reactions: 10ring'r and Doc68
This is going to create a generation of dependants... Too stupid to realize that they were damaged on purpose... by the people they now depend on.
Thats on top of the ones already created in all the inner cities by generations of crack and alcohol addicted mothers giving birth to addicted, retarded, spawn, who are taught to blame whitey.

Reactions: Doc68
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Good luck.....

It has been estimated that there are over 380 trillion viruses inhabiting us, a community collectively known as the human virome. But these viruses are not the dangerous ones you commonly hear about, like those that cause the flu or the common cold, or more sinister infections like Ebola or dengue.

Daughter brought it home. She’s fever free after 4 days. Wife and I started fevering yesterday. Lame. So far it’s not too bad. I was able to sit in my blind and kill a buck this morning despite my 102 temp. Just don’t feel great.

Daughter brought it home. She’s fever free after 4 days. Wife and I started fevering yesterday. Lame. So far it’s not too bad. I was able to sit in my blind and kill a buck this morning despite my 102 temp. Just don’t feel great.

Like I said, these younger people are just a bunch of pussies.

Had a lady in my ER the other night have to use a wheelchair, she moaning and belly aching while the door was closed to the room. Has everything wrong with her. Doesn't think the other ER she went to the day before treated her correctly. But yet in the waiting room all she was doing was playing on her phone.

Mind you she is about 250lbs over weight, a military dependa and thinks the world owes her something because her husband is a service member.

I fucking hate military spouses.......

Oh, her diagnosis from the ED was bilat ear infection and RSV. Which we did a test and found her RSV positive. They gave her amoxicillin for the ear infection and Prednisone to calm symptoms of the RSV.

People are idiots. We sent her home with nothing.

Doc

Sadly, you are probably screwed. And have to hope your orthopod isn’t a wokie jabbing people for their own good. Oh and his assistants. Nurses. Assistants….

Sucks to be in the system right now.

Sirhr

PS... and I don't mean that in a mean-spirited way. Keep your head on a swivel. Read the bottles they are injecting you with. If you get hinkey... remember, you can challenge your physicians.

Last edited: