• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses RTO Basics, 9-10 April 2022

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
IMG_9573.jpg

When: 9-10 April 2022
Where: Columbus GA and surrounding area
How Much: $500
Description: We’re excited to announce our partnership with the SME’s at Mojave Repeater to bring to you “RTO Basics.” The course will consist of one day of “classroom” type instruction and one day of practical application. Details regarding the packing list, location, start times, and curriculum will be sent to participants in an email prior to the start date of the course. Students will expect to learn everything that you need to know about communications basics to become an ASSET to your small team, to include:

Signal Theory / Wave Propagation
Radio Programming
Radio Etiquette & Reporting
Comm / Signal Planning
LOS Analysis
PACE Planning
Hands-on & Practical Application

To find out more about Mojave Repeater and what they do, check out: www.mojaverepeater.com

Reactions: RG0099
I will be there and I'm very excited about it.
Rance mentioned these guys on someone's podcast (probably Frank's) and I had them on my list of classes to maybe take someday because of that recommendation. When you guys announced this on Instagram I started rearranging things in my schedule to make room for it.

Hopefully my air conditioning won't go out on the drive down this time!

Reactions: CR2 Dude
I will be there and I'm very excited about it.
Rance mentioned these guys on someone's podcast (probably Frank's) and I had them on my list of classes to maybe take someday because of that recommendation. When you guys announced this on Instagram I started rearranging things in my schedule to make room for it.

Hopefully my air conditioning won't go out on the drive down this time!
Good deal brother looking forward to having you

RTO BASICS IS A GO!

It’s a packed house for our comms class with Mojave Repeater. These guys are locked in and this class is already kicking ass!

Reactions: RG0099