• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RUAG SWISS-P 69GR 223 Rem Ammo

There are 2 different - 69 grain loads - one's a tactical load ( STYX action labeled ) - the other is a match / target load. The tactical loading is $5.00 more per box. I got 1000 rounds of the match / target load for coyote hunting. 5 shot groups at 100 yds run between 3/8" to 3/4" - so pretty accurate and easily minute of coyote. Concentricity is good - muzzle velocity ( in a 16" barrel ) averages 2878 fps ( which I thought was great for a short barrel - 69 grain loading ). So - (y) for me. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Ichi
It seems pretty accurate so far. Close to but not quite as good IMI 77gr Razor Core. Was too windy to move back to 200 yards. My 100 yard range is sheltered from the wind mostly. At 100 yards 5 shots groups were hovering around and below 1 inch. Shot really well from one shorter barreled rifle. All rifles used were 1:7. Remarkably same point of impact as IMI. The target version and the Styx version did have the same point of impact as best I can determine.

Reactions: sgtsmmiii