• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Rubber Feet for Double-Pull Ckyepod

Takashi

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2011
Hey there guys, got a double pull ckyepod and was wondering if anyone knew where to get rubber feet for it?
It seems to be larger than the single pull and super cal foot (left and right)

1611026933049.png

Thanks for the tag @Todc ! The standard and PRS length legs are Atlas feet compatible and that is why you are able to run the Atlas rubber feet on them. As we have had to enlarge the lower leg diameters on the double and triple pull Ckye-Pod's, the only feet that are currently available (as far as I know) are the OEM feet that we supply with them. I feel like I saw a reducer at one point that would adapt a double to a single diameter, but I can;'t seem to find it now.

Sorry,
Josh

Reactions: Sc0- and Todc
I got a double and triple pull ckye pod this black friday, and once I receive it I plan to make some adapters for it. So now just patiently waiting for it to be shipped & delivered. :)
Please aggressively @@@@@@@@@@ me when it happens.

If I remember correctly someone was using “Rifle Sticks” harris/atlas adapters for the triple pull Ckye pod feet. I’m not 100% sure since it was a while ago but I have that page book marked for some reason under bipods. I’m guessing that’s why since I was planning on buying the triple pull a few months ago. Worth a look but otherwise I have no clue.

After ordering a double pull during the Black Friday sale, I too am interested. Last time @MDT_Josh was tagged it was January, so he’s definitely due 😂

Any update on double pull rubber feet? Thanks!

If I remember correctly someone was using “Rifle Sticks” harris/atlas adapters for the triple pull Ckye pod feet. I’m not 100% sure since it was a while ago but I have that page book marked for some reason under bipods. I’m guessing that’s why since I was planning on buying the triple pull a few months ago. Worth a look but otherwise I have no clue.

I just checked, and the Riflesticks adapters do not work with my double pull Ckye pod

I think it's gonna be pretty simple, here's a quick mock up. I have the Atlas rubber feet but still waiting on my BF double/triple pull purchase, so it's not to dimension just yet, but give you an idea of how it may look like.

If anyone can help me do some measurement in the meantime, that'd be awesome:

On the double/triple pull feet: outside diameter, size of the plunger, center of the plunger to top of the feet.
On the double/triple pull leg: inside diameter, size of the plunger hole, center of the plunger hole to the bottom of the leg.

ckye.JPG

Here ya go

If anyone can help me do some measurement in the meantime, that'd be awesome:

On the double/triple pull feet: outside diameter, size of the plunger, center of the plunger to top of the feet.
On the double/triple pull leg: inside diameter, size of the plunger hole, center of the plunger hole to the bottom of the leg.
I don't have the triple pull, but here are measurements for the double pull:
OD .750
ID .630
bottom of leg to bottom of hole .335
hole .122
---> bottom of leg to center of hole is .335 +.061= .396

BTW, given the way these are made, I would be inclined to think that the triple pull foot is larger because the tube size increase from top to bottom. And littlepod's comment seems to support that, because for the the double pull the riflesticks fitting is too large.

Reactions: derek1ee
My double pull got delayed as they oversold. At least I'll get a new one. Goal would be to minimize the height of the feet as in get it as deep into the bipod as possible given the bipod is already really tall, if the feet cause it to be even taller that would make it a little cumbersome to shoot prone.

My double pull got delayed as they oversold. At least I'll get a new one. Goal would be to minimize the height of the feet as in get it as deep into the bipod as possible given the bipod is already really tall, if the feet cause it to be even taller that would make it a little cumbersome to shoot prone.
What I was thinking as well, and here's the updated version, now it only adds 0.3" to the OAL.

Not having the double pull in hand make test fit difficult, so I will be sending a set out to @acourvil to try out first, and hope to make these available in January.

ckye-new.JPG

Last edited:
What I was thinking as well, and here's the updated version, now it only adds 0.3" to the OAL.

Not having the double pull in hand make test fit difficult, so I will be sending a set out to @acourvil to try out first, and hope to make these available in January.

View attachment 7763003
Where do you get the rubber part?

D1A7090A-8603-4FDD-9423-7F7EE38071C9.jpeg
Also received mine, really quality product with a nice tight fit, zero slop whatsoever. Turned some other buddies onto the product as well.

Reactions: derek1ee
Finally got my double pulls in from MDT. Here's a photo of the adapter with a latest change - I'm now using squared o-ring which works & looks better than the standard o-ring.

Attachments

• IMG_3199.jpg
    IMG_3199.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: RS14 and Dustyplyr
I have now used these adapters in a handful of matches this season. They are GTG. If anyone was wondering how they are holding up.

Finally got my double pulls in from MDT. Here's a photo of the adapter with a latest change - I'm now using squared o-ring which works & looks better than the standard o-ring.
Hello I would be interested in buying a set of adapters. I am in Nor cal