• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruckus vs tenacity

DangerRanger

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2018
East
I have a long action tenacity already, nice action. Mine is an early pinned recoil lug version, so no prefits.

I’m looking at building a prs rifle and proof prefit pricing has my eye so I have a backorder for a short action tenacity.

Before that gets filled, am I missing out on something worth 400$ to upgrade to a ruckus? It seems like integral rail and a slightly different angle for the bolt handle are the main differences, as the .697 bolt size of the tenacity is the spec I would prefer of the 2 options available on ruckus anyway.

Still waiting, went with a tenacity but didn’t order for a few months.

I already have one tenacity and am happy with it, so figured why not get another and save some cash. Hopefully it still comes through at the original price. I ordered through a dealer so who knows

Ya, I hear you there. I’ve been waiting on a kit from Dillon they don’t even sell anymore.. about a year ago.. Hope you get it soon.
Dealer says April, not in too much of a hurry, manners probably won’t have my stock finished until may/June anyway.

I'm following this thread. Wondering if the tenacity will come through at the original price that you ordered it at. Let us know