• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rudy Giuliani on a Joe Biden: “He Began as a Trailer Trash Grifter… Been Lying All His Life”

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Rudy Giuliani, America’s Mayor, was on the Joe Hoft Show on Friday, July 28, 2023. He dropped multiple truth bombs. It was historic.

Rudy Giulian joined the Joe Hoft Show on TNTRadio.live in an incredible interview to discuss current events surrounding the corrupt Biden regime.
The discussion began with Rudy discussing the recent events where he was accused of flipping on President Trump in the Georgia case.
This was reported yesterday.
Rudy shared:
I’m almost immune to it now at this point. I mean this could be the 100th time they have directly lied about me going back to the day that I started representing Donald Trump in 2018-2019 when they said that I was lying about Russian collusion, that I was a Russian agent.
Rudy then went on to say that he has spent 6-7 hours with the corrupt Biden Admin attorneys and every answer he provided showed President Trump’s innocence.
I cooperated and told the truth, and the truth equals Donald Trump in innocent.
Giuliani then noted the bizarre Mar-a-Lago case where President Trump and the maintenance man were being charged with trying to overthrow the US government.
Rudy went on to say that he never lost a prosecution and prosecuted a lot more cases than Biden’s key government attorneys. The reality is that Jack Smith is charging the valet and the maintenance man.

I don’t know but the next thing he might do is start charging the delivery people.

I guarantee you there is an overwhelming racketeering case against the Bidens.

Within one week you could prosecute the Bidens for racketeering, the President Biden and you could take away the $31 million he got from China. You could take it away from them. If they want to I could come in and write the indictment for them. I have it. I started the RICO prosecutions. Not these idiots… I guarantee you there is an overwhelming racketeering case against the Bidens.
…Right now, our criminal justice system looks like it should be in Venezuela.

What really bothers me is that there’s no one in the Democrat Party that will stand up to Biden, Giuliani says. Right now, about one-quarter of the criminality has been reported of Biden’s crimes.

You can’t take anything Bragg does seriously. The man is the antithesis of an honest public servant and prosecutor.

On Joe Biden, Rudy shared the following:

He began as a trailer trash grifter… He’s also been lying all his life.

GOP is weak or corrupt - probably both - or they would have already impeached Biden and half his cabinet.

Reactions: Marinevet1
GOP is weak or corrupt - probably both - or they would have already impeached Biden and half his cabinet.
"probably?". Your statement is weak.

If they weren't weak and corrupt they would have arrested Biden, ALL of his cabinet and at least half of the GOP.

Last edited:
"probably?". Your statement is weak.

If they weren't weak and corrupt they would have arrested Biden, ALL of his cabinet and at least half of the GOP.
Unfortunately they don’t have the capability to arrest him. Our enemies control the DOJ. And if they impeach him it won’t get through the senate because our enemy controls that as well. Even if they produce overwhelming evidence of high crimes by Brando do you really think the DOJ would prosecute? Even if they did, with Knee Pads as VP their agenda will still advance.

Best that can be done is for the house to stop funding things during the next budget cycle and not yield, shut down govt and keep it shut until the enemy blinks.

And if conservatives ever find themselves with a supermajority in all branches of government they need to make it their primary mission to completely destroy the left by any and all means.

Pretty hard to take Rudy seriously anymore. He has turned into a complete loon.
@Father O’blivion

Oh look- another fool who can't do the math, nor process objective evidence like that revealed in Dinesh D'Souza's documentary 2000 Mules.

FACT: we know an exec with Domino revealed BEFORE the election that he showed election officials in cities how to manipulate the actual votes in the software- it's as easy as select and delete. The guy actually BRAGGED about it on social media.

FACT: Zuckerborg and his wife put about half a billion dollars into the effort to steal the election- that effort first analyzed the map to realize they only needed to win three out of six critical swing states, and that only 1 or 2 key voting districts in each of those states would determine the outcome statewide... It's all documented fact.

Giuliani's only real flaw is his age, which certainly played a role in his ability to make state legislatures realize they needed to act and send Trump's electors to D.C. for Jan 5/6th.

It must hurt to be so dumb.

Tools like you go on the ignore list. Buh bye.

1690754702047.jpeg

Last edited:
Fuck you and your stupid, "the election was stolen". Your messiah was a dumb fucker and ran and ego stroke-a-thon and not a re-election campaign. Had he run on his record and spoke to the undecideds and those on the right margin of the left, he would have won. His ego didn't allow him to do so. His ego and his belief that he is untouchable is also why he's under Federal indictment and will go to prison. He fucked himself. If you are too fucking addled to see that, keep sucking the trump cock.

• Haha
Reactions: camocorvette