• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger 10/22 International

Tex1970

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2008
Seattle, Washington . USA
Hey gentlemen, I know this sounds dumb, but just bought one of the International Ruger 10/22 with the mannlicher stock, and am trying to get the action out of the stock, and am having no lucky.Any help would be appreciated, have goggled it and it is to late to call ruger. Thanks

Re: Ruger 10/22 International

Thanks guys no there is one for the receiver and action then on the underside of the barrel cap, then you have to tap the barrel cap off then you can remove the barreled action. Dumb me just in to much of a hurry to put new parts in Volquartsen trigger, bolt release, buffer etc. Thanks again and forgive my impasionce. Randy

Re: Ruger 10/22 International

I handled one of these at the local gun store a few months ago and absolutely loved it. If i hadn't have just bought a Mosquito the day before, I would've bought that instead. Lets see it
grin.gif