• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ruger 10/22 Takedown Magpul Backpacker Tactical Solutions X-Ring Barrel FDE *SOLD*

sgtlmj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2006
CO
Just built this because I was bored but I really have too many 10/22's. Going to use the funds for something else fun. Thinking about a Charger for the kids.

-10/22 Takedown. Been flawless and smooth. Easily less than 200rds through it. Cycles subsonics no problem.
-Tac Sol X-Ring Barrel. 9 rounds through it to sight in, and it seems very accurate. Quicksand finish.
-Magpul Backpacker Stock, FDE. Also have the tall cheekpiece (not pictured).
-Magpul Optic Mount.
-UTG rail that matches the Magpul Optic Mount almost perfectly.

Photos show it with my can and RDS that are not included. Will come with original thread protector that matches the barrel.

I have built guns for a living for years and everything I build is done with OCD-level care. This one is no exception.

Will not separate. Ensure your FFL accepts from a private party. Discreet PayPay f/f. No trades unless you have a Charger Takedown.

*SOLD* $650 shipped. *SOLD*

IMG-4380.jpg

IMG-4379.jpg

Last edited: