• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger American 17HMR

TRH1962

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
Hate that my new rifle didn't come with Picatinny rails so that I can mount my scope on it. Needing some help here on what I should purchase to be able to use my scope. I have a Larue QuickRelease scope mount attached to the scope and that's how I wanting to go with it.

So I've been looking at the Archangel Picatinny-Style Scope Mount Ruger 10/22 base and the Weigand 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope base Ruger 10/22 shown on MidwayUSA. Just wondering if anyone has the same rifle and using one of these base mounts. Or would these two mounts even work on the 17HMR. I realize that these mounts are for the Ruger 10/22, but would they still work on the new 17HMR? Any help would be greatly appreciated. All I need to do here is be able to add a Picatinny rail to the 17HMR.

Thanks
Tony