• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger American gen 2’s

Lol ok.

Sorry for saying I thought the 7-08 was an under rated cartridge.
Didn’t meant to hurt your feelings.
Don't apologize. That does not work for him. You could start a thread on your 7-08 and loads. And don't worry, people will come along and crap on it and turn it into a feces-flinging festival. With all kinds of nasty language and ad hominems. How do I know this will happen?

Because it will be a day that ends in the letter 'y'. I have been in a number of forums over the years and I have not seen anything to match the vitriol one can find here.

But I think it is entertainment.

And sometimes, I learn something here. Either from a post or from a rabbit hole I dive into because of some concept here.

And then I keep my mouth shut. Because I can post about it here and endure a shitfest. Or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savageman2506
I have been in a number of forums over the years and I have not seen anything to match the vitriol one can find here.

But I think it is entertainment.
At risk of doxing myself, Old school pirate4x4 (before the irate divorce) wasn't for the faint of heart. But yeah things are pretty predictable around here these days.

Oh and I agree with bmx'r - don't buy a Ruger to upgrade. Just beat the crap outta the thing, leave it in the truck toolbox, and go kill stuff.

How has this thread not erupted into a Tikka v Ruger war yet?