• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Ruger American Predator 6.5 Creedmoor Barreled Action w/ Timney Trigger, Self Timing Brake, Upgraded bolt handle and knob

Rockymountheel1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2021
Rocky Mount
For sale is a Ruger American Predator barreled action in 6.5 Creedmoor. Only 20 rounds down the barrel. I have added a Timney trigger set at 1.5lbs., tactical bolt handle and knob. Also the 6.5 muzzle brake self timing. The setup is literally new. The scope on the rifle is not included. I will remove the scope and rings prior to shipping to your FFL. $385 is a steal especially with the add-ons. Just drop it in your chassis and you have a great rifle.

Attachments

• Ruger 1.jpg
    Ruger 1.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Ruger 2.jpg
    Ruger 2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Ruger 3.jpg
    Ruger 3.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Do you have the barrel length? Also, do you know the threading and brand of the muzzle break?

Going to leave it at this price the rest of today and if it doesn't sell I'm going to purchase an MDT stock for it and keep it.

Last edited:
free bump. hell of a deal. If I didn't already have way more 6.5 CRs than anyone needs I take this myself.

There was a lot of interest yesterday, so I'm extending to give those that asked about it yesterday a chance to complete a deal. Price drop to $380.