• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ***SOLD*** Ruger American SA MDT ESS Base Chassis

Maverick3009

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Indiana
Bought this chassis on Black Friday but unfortunately it doesn't work with my rifle (Rifle is a Ruger American .350 Legend which uses AR style mags from the factory which is why this chassis won't work but I wanted to give it a shot anyway).

It's a right handed MDT ESS base Chassis *factory second* in black cerakote. Comes with magazine release in a separate parts bag.

$250 shipped.

20201208_081908.jpg

Last edited:
Well my .204 takes AICS magazines but a .204 fits inside an AR magazine so I wonder if it would work or not?

I should clarify, if your rifle takes AI mags from the factory, the ESS chassis will work for you. For the LSS chassis, you'd have to use AR mags which comes down to how reliably .204 feeds from them.

Reactions: Islas82
I've got the same chassis on mine RA SA .350 you just have to get the .223 MDT mag.... it'll work perfect.

I've got the same chassis on mine RA SA .350 you just have to get the .223 MDT mag.... it'll work perfect.

Really? I picked up an AI-patterned mag for a Ruger Scout and the rounds get jammed up on the feed ramp. The MDT mags work better?

yes sir, you just need their Mag, it works perfect. I originally bought their Oryx chassis and then upgraded to the ESS (same mag).

Reactions: Maverick3009