• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger BX-25 magazines

JFK52

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2008
South Central WI
Just a friendly heads up to fellow HIDE members. Sturm Ruger at shopruger.com had Ruger BX-25 magazins in stock at $31.95 each on Friday Feb.8, with a limit of five per each order. The shipping for five mags is $16.00. So for $175.75 I was able to pick up FIVE NIW Ruger BX-25 magazines. With the inflated prices seen online these days for the BX-25 mag, this is a definite deal. I tried to order five more of these mags today but it shows them to currently be out of stock. Backorders are accepted and filled in the order they were received according to the company. I did place a back order for five more mags.

DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation with Sturm Ruger. I am simply trying to get the word out that these mags can be found for a sensible price. Of course, I paid $22 each for BX-25 mags before the increased demand began. So the current $31.95 price has to be viewed in today's climate.

Re: Ruger BX-25 magazines

I ordered some from Ruger at the beginning of JAN...out of stock, but back order-able. They shipped less then three weeks later. People paying $75 for BX-25 mags be fools that need pitying.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered some from Ruger at the beginning of JAN...out of stock, but back order-able. They shipped less then three weeks later. People paying $75 for BX-25 mags be fools that need pitying. </div></div>

Did the same, got mine about a week ago at 29.95 plus shipping. I have them back ordered through Brownells and Midway, too. No word on those. If them come in, I have some friends that want them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFK52</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a friendly heads up to fellow HIDE members. Sturm Ruger at shopruger.com had Ruger BX-25 magazins in stock at $31.95 each on Friday Feb.8, with a limit of five per each order. The shipping for five mags is $16.00. So for $175.75 I was able to pick up FIVE NIW Ruger BX-25 magazines. With the inflated prices seen online these days for the BX-25 mag, this is a definite deal. I tried to order five more of these mags today but it shows them to currently be out of stock. Backorders are accepted and filled in the order they were received according to the company. I did place a back order for five more mags.

DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation with Sturm Ruger. I am simply trying to get the word out that these mags can be found for a sensible price. Of course, I paid $22 each for BX-25 mags before the increased demand began. So the current $31.95 price has to be viewed in today's climate. </div></div>

I ordered 2 of the BX-25 magazines last week at the above price. I don't really need them, but I figured for the price why not? I have probably 20 of the factory 10 round magazines for 2 rifles, but I just figured why the heck not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Darkarcher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
dogman said:
I have them back ordered through Brownells and Midway, too. </div></div>

When did you get on the midway list? I have been trying, but no backorder has been there for months.

I back ordered from Ruger today. As long as they come in, I will be happy. Just hope its not 2-3 months from now.

If any of you live near a Gander mountain they sell the bx-25 for $30 for the singles but they sell the doubles that are permanently attached together (bx-25 x2) for $55...Seemed like a better deal for me especially since I tape them together half the time anyways!! Just a heads up!

Well this really stinks. I placed my order on January 18th and I am still on backorder as of Feb 25th. Arrgh.

- bsd

If any of you live near a Gander mountain they sell the bx-25 for $30 for the singles but they sell the doubles that are permanently attached together (bx-25 x2) for $55...Seemed like a better deal for me especially since I tape them together half the time anyways!! Just a heads up!

Local gun show vendors were selling the BX-25x2 magazines for $160 and a brick of federal bulk pack .22 ammo for $125! Needles to say by Sunday they hadn't sold much if either.

Placed an order there in January. Took about 3 weeks for them to ship and they were 29.95... Back ordered them from Midway and Brownells in December. No word yet. Brownell's did ship some DPMS 308 mags from that same order. Happy Happy Happy. My Running total for this year also includes a Gen 4 Glock 21 with 3 13 round mags, 12 Maglevel pmags, 3 pounds of Varget, 3 pounds of H4831SC, 200 162 .284 Vmax, 1000 Large and small rifle primers, and 1000 large pistol primers. All at normal prices. I have been very lucky.