• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ruger composite six

ArmedByRuger

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2008
Shingletown, CA.
With Ruger's new LCR composite compact revolver introduced I wonder if they are going to make a revolver offering to match their 9mm SR9 like they did with the .380 LCP. I am a big Ruger fan in case my name didn't give it away and also a wheel gun fan, however ruger's revolvers are boat anchors when it comes to weight. A new composite combat revolver might fit the bill.
rugerconcept.png

I sense in the force a bashing from the semi-auto lovers approaching for my cheesy concept pic
laugh.gif

Re: Ruger composite six

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmedByRuger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
With Ruger's new LCR composite compact revolver introduced I wonder if they are going to make a revolver offering to match their 9mm SR9 like they did with the .380 LCP. I am a big Ruger fan in case my name didn't give it away and also a wheel gun fan, however ruger's revolvers are boat anchors when it comes to weight. A new composite combat revolver might fit the bill.
rugerconcept.png

I sense in the force a bashing from the semi-auto lovers approaching for my cheesy concept pic
laugh.gif
</div></div>

That particular concept might catch on with the Hi-Point market; Almost as ugly
laugh.gif

Re: Ruger composite six

I keep tinkering with it I don't have a lot of Ruger pictures to choose from for cropping stuff in it's a work in progress.
rugerconcept1.png