• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ruger GP100 357

Dgtrnr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 28, 2019
    4.2 inch blued barrel 357 mag

Has hammer and trigger job. it’s light & crisp . Polish and reduced springs.

Have owned for 10 years and maybe shot 3-4 boxes . The cylinder has the ring around it mostly from working the action because of how damn smooth it is lol. I would give it a 9/10 for condition. No scratches or rust, super clean. No gunpowder residue as it was deep cleaned a couple years ago and been in the safe since. Can provide more pics if you want

635$ shipped to your FFL. If they can accept from individual that’s preferred but if not we can work it out.

Possible trades : shouldered 308 for zermatt origin action +/- cash depending what you have ! Or if you have something else cool , worst I can say is no!

PayPal/venmo/zelle

Attachments

• IMG_8931.jpeg
      IMG_8931.jpeg
      666.5 KB · Views: 181
    • IMG_8894.jpeg
      IMG_8894.jpeg
      302.2 KB · Views: 179
    Shot Hornady , pmc , Winchester , and Buffalo bore but that’s all I ever tried

I have the exact same gun in stainless that like to use in the woods/hunts. This blued one is too pretty for me to subject it to the elements lol

I'd be all over this if it were stainless, GLWS.

Bump- trades update- mid tier mil optics, or anything else cool

barrel needs are take care of