• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Ruger M77/22 Stainless with Zeiss scope

KG7YUO

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 15, 2022
    Arizona
    Ruger M77/22 stainless .22lr, I believe this is from 2010, one of the last ones made.
    Gunsmith threaded barrel, USA made premium leather sling (new), Zeiss 3x9-40 rimfire scope(these scopes are pretty awesome and hard to find as it was a limited run in 2008) I have the original box for the scope.
    INFO ON SCOPE

Pretty cool solid built rifle I have had for years and it was my first attempt at a precision bolt action.22lr, this rifle shoots good for a factory Ruger and the scope is phenomenal.

$1000 firm FTF in Phoenix area preferred but....
    I will ship, however with the new shipping regulations I have to ship through a FFL and he charges a flat rate of $100 to package/transfer/ship, it will be shipped fully insured in a hard plastic rifle case and boxed.

Only selling this rifle to fund a Bergara B14 .22lr if you have one to trade let's discuss.

Pictures

Last edited:
    Ruger M77/22 stainless .22lr, I believe this is from 2010, one of the last ones made.
    Gunsmith threaded barrel, USA made premium leather sling (new), Zeiss 3x9-40 rimfire scope(these scopes are pretty awesome and hard to find as it was a limited run in 2008) I have the original box for the scope.
    INFO ON SCOPE

Pretty cool solid built rifle I have had for years and it was my first attempt at a precision bolt action.22lr, this rifle shoots good for a factory Ruger and the scope is phenomenal.

$1000 firm FTF in Phoenix area preferred but....
    I will ship, however with the new shipping regulations I have to ship through a FFL and he charges a flat rate of $100 to package/transfer/ship, it will be shipped fully insured in a hard plastic rifle case and boxed.

Only selling this rifle to fund a Bergara B14 .22lr if you have one to trade let's discuss.

Pictures
    You don’t have to ship through an FFL.

You don’t have to ship through an FFL.
    No other option I am aware of, USPS wouldn't even send out a barrel and UPS/FedEx will not accept any firearms or parts from a non FFL, they even have it written that any firearms or parts shipped without FFL will be destroyed.
    So without lying on the paperwork asking what's in the box, how do I ship a firearm without going through a FFL ??

No other option I am aware of, USPS wouldn't even send out a barrel and UPS/FedEx will not accept any firearms or parts from a non FFL, they even have it written that any firearms or parts shipped without FFL will be destroyed.
    So without lying on the paperwork asking what's in the box, how do I ship a firearm without going through a FFL ??
    you can ship rifles via USPS. Not sure why they told you otherwise.

432 Mailability​

432.1 General​

Mailers must comply with the Gun Control Act of 1968, all of the provisions of postal law in 18 U.S.C. 1715, and all other all federal and state regulations and local ordinances affecting the movement of firearms. The following also applies:

1. The Postal Service may require the mailer to open parcels containing firearms or air guns or give written certification that the weapon is unloaded and not concealable.
    2. Short-barreled rifles or shotguns that can be concealed on the person are nonmailable.
    3. No markings of any kind that indicate the nature of the contents may be placed on the outside wrapper or container of any mailpiece containing firearms.
    4. Mailable matter must be properly and securely packaged within the general packaging requirements in DMM 601.1-7.
    5. Except for shipments between licensed dealers, manufacturers, or importers, all regulated firearms must be mailed using a USPS product or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

432.2 Handguns​

Handguns and other firearms capable of being concealed on the person are nonmailable unless mailed between the parties listed in this section, after the filing of an affidavit or statement described in 432.22 or 432.24, and are subject to the following:

you can ship rifles via USPS. Not sure why they told you otherwise.

432 Mailability​

432.1 General​

Mailers must comply with the Gun Control Act of 1968, all of the provisions of postal law in 18 U.S.C. 1715, and all other all federal and state regulations and local ordinances affecting the movement of firearms. The following also applies:

1. The Postal Service may require the mailer to open parcels containing firearms or air guns or give written certification that the weapon is unloaded and not concealable.
    2. Short-barreled rifles or shotguns that can be concealed on the person are nonmailable.
    3. No markings of any kind that indicate the nature of the contents may be placed on the outside wrapper or container of any mailpiece containing firearms.
    4. Mailable matter must be properly and securely packaged within the general packaging requirements in DMM 601.1-7.
    5. Except for shipments between licensed dealers, manufacturers, or importers, all regulated firearms must be mailed using a USPS product or Extra Service that provides tracking and signature capture at delivery.

432.2 Handguns​

Handguns and other firearms capable of being concealed on the person are nonmailable unless mailed between the parties listed in this section, after the filing of an affidavit or statement described in 432.22 or 432.24, and are subject to the following:
    Yep, I printed that out and took it with me to 2 different post offices, both completely refused to send out an AR upper, even got their supervisor involved because it wasn't even a serialized part, one of them asked me to leave the property because I was arguing with them about sending it out. I ended up going to another post office and saying it was a torque wrench and they shipped it no problem. The issue is if insured, it has to identified as a firearm and I would prefer not to lie on the paperwork.