• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Ruger mark iv lite with upgrades $600 FIRE SALE

Lucreau

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2017
CO
Ruger Mark IV Lite black/gold. Maddmacs delta point pro plate, (you’ll need a deltapoint pro). volquartsen accurizing kit and trigger, volquartsen recoil spring and rod, lok grips. Under 50rds fired. Selling to fund gym equipment so I am not interested in any trades. And I will not split anything or separate, so don’t ask. Your FFL must be able to receive from an individual. If they can’t, then you cover my FFLs $40 fee.

Deltapoint pro is not included and not for sale.

Comes with the box and papers and all factory parts including the top picatinny rail

$785
Paypal f/f or Zelle ONLY.

PRICE DROP $750

drop $715

Last drop $600

Attachments

• 7D1026B7-6DD2-46C3-9015-4F2FB47B7E45.jpeg
    7D1026B7-6DD2-46C3-9015-4F2FB47B7E45.jpeg
    980 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
Ruger Mark IV Lite black/gold. Maddmacs delta point pro plate, (you’ll need a deltapoint pro). volquartsen accurizing kit and trigger, volquartsen recoil spring and rod, lok grips. Under 50rds fired. Selling to fund gym equipment so I am not interested in any trades. My price is very firm as I’m in no rush to sell. And I will not split anything or separate, so don’t ask. Your FFL must be able to receive from an individual. If they can’t, then you cover my FFLs $40 fee.

Comes with the box and papers and all factory parts including the top picatinny rail

$900

You should check with your FFL how much they charge for shipping as it might actually be cheaper to ship with them as they can send pistols via USPS Priority Mail insured whereas an Individual has to use UPS next day air or FedEx overnight.

Reactions: ThePretzel
You should check with your FFL how much they charge for shipping as it might actually be cheaper to ship with them as they can send pistols via USPS Priority Mail insured whereas an Individual has to use UPS next day air or FedEx overnight.
That’s why I added it in the post. They charge a transfer fee on top of the shipping. Which is I why I said they need to accept from an individual. It only costs me 30

Bump. $600 shipped
Someone needs a fun 22 pistol

Last edited:
I don’t know the ins and outs of the forum rules. On some, I know that people aren’t allowed to complain about price, etc. I’m not here to do that. I’m here to provide friendly advice to the OP. People buy from people they like. Even on a forum. My recommendation is to be nicer in your original ad/post. You’re trying to sell something but you are pretty curt with your demands, “no trades, so don’t ask” etc. Of course, this is just some advice from a stranger on the internet, albeit one with almost two decades of sales experience…

I don’t know the ins and outs of the forum rules. On some, I know that people aren’t allowed to complain about price, etc. I’m not here to do that. I’m here to provide friendly advice to the OP. People buy from people they like. Even on a forum. My recommendation is to be nicer in your original ad/post. You’re trying to sell something but you are pretty curt with your demands, “no trades, so don’t ask” etc. Of course, this is just some advice from a stranger on the internet, albeit one with almost two decades of sales experience…
You’re an idiot. That nicer? I wrote that bc ppl like you who can’t read will still ask to trade something. Get off my thread.

Bump

Reactions: deltawiskey