• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ruger mk 3 trigger?

aloreman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2011
orangeville pa
I thought that i read somewhere that you could use the voltzquartzen trigger kit for a mk 2 in an mk 3 and eliminate the lawyer crap. anyone do this?

Re: ruger mk 3 trigger?

I didn't use the whole trigger kit. I just got rid of the magazine safety, but yes it works.

Yes but in addition to the Mark II kit you need a bushing that will take the place of the magazine disconnect (lawyer crap)... I believe clark custom makes the correct bushing.

Yes that should be the correct part to use with the mark III trigger kit. A call to them for confirmation may be a good idea as well.

Actually all I have done on a couple of MKIII's for friends is to put the Volquartsen Target Sear in and the Clark Custom Guns MKII Hammer Bushing. Provided a really nice trigger at a decent cost. The other thing I did was to remove the little tab on the back side of the MKIII Trigger that fits into a recess in the magazine when the trigger is fully pulled to the rear.

Larry

Do a Google search for Sam's Bushing.