• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger Precision Rifle Gen 3 (MLOK) in 6mm Creedmoor

Ikyo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2019
Ruger Precision Rifle Bolt 6mm Creedmoor 24" Barrel 10+1 Capacity Precision Adjustable Synthetic Black Stock Black Hard Coat Anodized

Ruger's Precision Rifle features an in-line recoil path which manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, providing maximum accuracy potential. The Ruger Precision MSR stock comes with QD sling attachment points and features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. Its left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. The length of pull and comb height are adjustable. Its 15" free-float M-Lok handguard is made of aluminum and features M-Lok slots on all four sides, while the receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel. The 20 MOA Picatinny rail is ideal for increased long-range elevation capabilities. The cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel features 5R Rifling, medium-contour, and a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake along with an included thread protector. The Precision Rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, ambidextrous manual safety, magazine well front that is contoured and precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum, and patented multi-magazine interface functions.

This 6mm Creedmoor model has a 24" barrel.

Action: Bolt
Caliber: 6mm Creedmoor
Barrel Length: 24"
Capacity: 10+1
Trigger: Adjustable Ruger Marksman
Safety: Ambidextrous
OAL: 43.25"-46.75"
Weight: 10.8 lbs
Stock Description: Precision Adjustable Synthetic Black
Metal Finish: Black Hard Coat Anodized
Muzzle: Muzzle Brake
Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
Sights: None, Optic Ready
Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Steel
Twist: 1:7.7"
Barrel Length Range: 24.00" to 25.99"
Weight Range: 10.00 lbs to 11.99 lbs
Hand: Right
Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black

The bolt will show a slight bit of wear. The barrel is brand new never fired except for the test rounds at Ruger. Price $1100 shipped f/f

Pictures of the rifle

Attachments

• Ruger_Side1.jpg
    Ruger_Side1.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 124
  • Ruger_Side2.jpg
    Ruger_Side2.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 144
Price reduced to $1,000. I have the other 6.5 with accessories that I can move to this rifle if the buyer was interested.

Ready to go out.....I have a Gen 3 PRS stock that can be put on it or I can put on a Luth-AR stock.

I am willing to do a package with the aftermarket parts and the originals if someone is wanting them.

Lowering the price to $975 or willing to discuss trades for a Curtis action (cash on my side is fine).

I would like to get this thing gone. Shoot me a message and we can make a deal.

Lowering it to $950 to get it out of my safe......

Actually going to take it down to $925 to get it moved.....

TTT.... this has seen 0 use other than from the factory.

TTT......I have the stock and grip that can be exchanged out