• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger Precision Rifle in 300 Win Mag

RMBillings

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2020
Congerville, Illinois
So I have had a Ruger Precision 6.5 Creedmoor for a couple of years and it shoots great. I bought a new Ruger Precision Rifle in 300 Win Mag. The only think that I don't like is the sized of the front handguard. It is really big and not shooter friendly. I have been searching to try and find a company that make replacement handguards but not having much luck. Can anyone recommend a company to get a different handguard?

I replaced my hand guard with seekins.

They are on back order though, and not really sure if the 300 Win Mag is that much bigger that the 6.5.

They are on back order though, and not really sure if the 300 Win Mag is that much bigger that the 6.5.
Well you can take the op's word on it, they are definitely big, much more so than the std calibers. The entire rifle is big. Big and heavy.