• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ruger Precision Rimfire Chassis

MRiles

General Nuisance
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
I was fortunate to get one of these excellent chassis as soon as it became available. I blew the dust off of my RPR and went about mating the chassis and RPR's barreled action. Flawless! A perfect fit.. Added a stock, grip and scope then off to the range. Magazine fed flawlessly and I could actually shoot the RPR now with a real cheek weld! No more "stock flex flyers". Now there is no excuse. The rifle's full potential can now be exploited. Love it. rpr.jpeg

Reactions: Mark_Dorman
It looks good. For me the flexi butt stock, agricultural built quality and scraping lead off the bottom of every bullet was a killer - moved mine of the new owner had had it for over a year now and is very happy. I prefer my Lithgow LA101 in 22lr

I was fortunate to get one of these excellent chassis as soon as it became available. I blew the dust off of my RPR and went about mating the chassis and RPR's barreled action. Flawless! A perfect fit.. Added a stock, grip and scope then off to the range. Magazine fed flawlessly and I could actually shoot the RPR now with a real cheek weld! No more "stock flex flyers". Now there is no excuse. The rifle's full potential can now be exploited. Love it.View attachment 8228863
Out of curiosity would you be able to tell me how much the factory stock and chassis weigh? I'm looking at getting a RPR myself and and doing the same conversation. I need to keep the whole package under 4kg, hoping the conversation shaves off some weight.